Vulpiness

What's your favorite bit of "non-combat" kit?

2 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

I said to myself to take mine after I went to Battle lakes last time and had to set up in a bush (exaggeration, but not far off :D ) and got thorns in my ass!! 

I've often thought of taking a donkey along to use as a pack mule.

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

so-beautiful.gif

Yesssss, nice find sir, thank you.  The lack of the word "airsoft" in the description is a great way to stop the riff-raff from getting it. :D

I have a cheap Odin copy.  It works fine.  Yes, the handle on the winder comes off after the slightest of use, but it's not rocket surgery to bodge something else on.  I use a cable tie. ;)

I’ve got an AK one on its way so soon as it arrives I’ll post up if it’s any good or a pile of poop , if it is ok then I’ll be ordering the other two as well ! 👍

4 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

I've often thought of taking a donkey along to use as a pack mule.

I used to laugh at the guys with the big plastic wheelie tool chests but after seeing one guy pull out everything he needed and then use it as both a chair AND table in the safe zone I was instantly jealous!!

One wouldnt fit in my car though :( 

15 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

The link I put up earlier does AK and G36 adapters as well .

yeah, but i've already comissioned him to 3d print it so i'll let him have his fun :D

5 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

I used to laugh at the guys with the big plastic wheelie tool chests but after seeing one guy pull out everything he needed and then use it as both a chair AND table in the safe zone I was instantly jealous!!

One wouldnt fit in my car though :( 

I inherited an old type Stanley roller case, perfect for dragging a stash load of gear, and as you say it becomes a seat and a work bench.

I no longer rate the current generation, the plastic doesn’t seem as tough.  You would have to go for a Fat Max etc for something as rigged.  But the old Stanley has the right balance without being overly large

21 hours ago, MisterG said:

I'm struggling to anwer this as well, unless you are talking really non-essential stuff like patches. 

Even the knee pads help, if you are not worried about your knees, you can focus more on pewing 😉

What would your answer be to your question?

Cheers

G

Neoprene facemask, love that thing, great cheek weld, bbs don't sting nearly as much, just much better quality of life than a mesh. Ear pro as well, I have reactive earbuds, they're super great for minimizing pyro bangs, 

19 hours ago, Druid799 said:

I have a 2 pairs of converse combats that are respectively 8&7 yrs old that cost me a fair few beer tokens to import from the states (back then they were still owned by converse and NOT Adidas so were still best quality) looking a bit ‘well loved’ now but still good to go .

you get what you pay for ?

plain or biscuit&rasin ??????😍

I do like converse. ;3

My Van to chuck all my kit in, Pot noddles and Jaffa cakes you can’t fight all day on an empty stomach 😆