Fobus holster for TM Desert Eagle?

Lollingsgrad
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Does such a thing exist? There's a decent deal on a TM hard kick Deagle but I hate fabric holsters (particularly drop leg) so if there's no hard holster it's a deal breaker. Is there a Fobus one or Kydex or something similar? I saw a Fobus for a Jericho/Baby eagle but I'm guessing that's not the same thing.

According to their fit chart, they do not appear to support Deagles. 

https://fobusholster.com/c.690969/Fobus Holsters/site/pdf/holster-fit-chart.pdf

Have you held one of the TM Deagles before? 

I know TM are great at simulating metal, but for me it feels really cheap and looks nasty in particular the silver finish one. Though performance wise it is pretty accurate considering the kick on it! 

Just now, Lollingsgrad said:

Nah but I'm willing to put up with a lesser feel for reliability. I've been using a WE for a couple of years and I'm sick of having to put so much effort to keep it running.

I would recommend the black one in this case :) and that's coming from someone who loves gaudy and tacky ;)

Most people appear to opt for universal pistol holsters or Kydex. 

I am a big fan of the Fobus holsters, so it is a shame they don't support the Deagle. Having them being a stiff pop release, it does make me feel better knowing it will not fall out when running like a looney. 

Just adding a follow up for anyone that finds this through search. I relented and went for a fabric holster; the Viper Modular Holster, it looked pretty minimalist and feels secure. It required a length of double sided velcro to support the barrel as the included one is too short. You can get the fit just right so that there's no risk of the mag release getting pressed by the holster which is my biggest contention with soft holsters. Time will tell how well it wears as I imagine the stiffness will go with time.

• Supporters

Mate buy some kydex and make your self a holster it’s so easy . All you need is half an hr of YouTube ‘how too’ vids then a heat gun , an A3 sheet of 2mm kydex , a Dremel and a pop riveter and your sorted !

Archived