Battle of Men vs Women - Sun 3rd Feb 2019 - Wolverhampton

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Sunday 3rd February 2019 - Wolverhampton
08.30am - 16.30pm

C/O Warped Sports, Tong Wood, Newport Road, TF11 8PN

Feb2019.jpg

Hey all, so we've always wanted to hold a Men vs Women game day, so as Valentines Day is in Feb thought we'd hold a battle of the genders game. So invite your other halves, partners, male or female friends and lets see if we can make this happen.
Game styles and theme yet to be arranged (this page will be updated).
Should we not get even team sides as in Males and Females then we will have to mix it up or change the games to suit.

100 acres of feature rich woodland battlefield, helicopters and vehicles, bunkers, Vietnam Village, trenches and more.
New and veteran players whatever your level always welcome.

PRICES:
Walk on Non Members £27.00 (pre booking required & pay on the day)
Walk on Standard Members £22.00 (pre booking required & pay on the day)
Walk on Plus Members £17.00 (pre booking required & pay on the day)

Walk on for Serving Forces £23 (pre booking required & pay on the day - Valid ID required to be shown)

Limited Hire Weapons and Hire Kit available £45 all inclusive.
ALL HIRES MUST be booked online and paid for in advance before being reserved for you. (Please see below to book)
Hire Kit Comprises: (1 x MP5 or G36C or UMP, 1 x Magazine, 1,000 Rounds of BB Ammo & 1 x Mesh Mask).

Additional Ammo - £9.00 per 3,000 rounds.

Book now for an awesome and fun day!!
Walk On Booking Link:
Book Online and Pay on the day -
"CLICK TO BOOK"

Rental Gun Booking:
Advance Booking Required - "CLICK TO BOOK A RENTAL"

Good luck, sounds a good idea in theory but I cant ever recall seeing more than 3 or 4 women on a site with 100 odd blokes. So will be interested to hear what ratio split you ended up with.

Too far for me to travel for a game, and I play airsoft to get away from the mr's so wouldn't invite her anyway. Although shooting her does sound appealing :P  

• Supporters

Ace Airsoft office a few weeks ago ;

“Ok we need to think of ways to get more people involved in Airsoft”

“Oh I’ve got a brilliant idea ! Let’s invite all the players significant others to a Valentine’s Day game , put them all on one team and all the lads on the other , and then they can shoot each other !” 

“Brilliant idea ! yea let’s do it !”

Jump forward to next gameday after the event ,

“ I really really don’t understand what’s going on ?”

“Why what’s the problem ?”  

“There’s no one booked on to play today that’s pasted puberty ?

AND there’s absolutely shit loads of second hand kit and guns for sale for ridiculously low prices all over the place ?!?!?!” 

Will NOT end well if they manage to pull it off numbers wise .🤦‍♂️

Archived