Ares Tavor Tar 21

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

no i hate it first of all the pistol prip has a glove gaurd that is only good you in the arctic

next the front grip can be removed so you cant add a ris rail next if it has the mars sight

built in so you can remove it and a note on the mars sight thay have the tendance to move off to the left so you have to addust it prity much every match or so

i could keep going and going sorry i cant stand that rifle

• Supporters

The only experience of one I have had is a guy at Heywood uses one - rebuilt twice now

MARS keeps wandering off

Plastic feels like they melted a wheely bin and used that to mold it.

nice ergonomics and looks kinda cool tho, so if that's your thing, go for it, just don't excpect more than a £400 wall hanger

Thanks For All The Replies.

If I am/will get the Tavor I will get the one with the rail and maybe put an eotech on there, im not concerned so much about the externals because i held one and the plastc feels very rigid and strong, but internals, ive heard a systema motor goes well, but what else internally. Also What would be an alternative gun for £300.

Thanks.

you could go for a ics sa80 or an ares scar l with launcher there are a lot of choises as an arlternitive

Arontheairsoftsniper on you tube, or ...just Aron lol

a mate of mine had one for a while and he said that on single shot it has the tendance to over feed, jam and strip the gears

You want a bullpup, then you have limited options

SA80/l85 or the l86 LSW version, available with very expencive ris

Famas, heard some are ok, some are naff

Real Sword 97/97b, has top rail available

Tavor

AUG's are meant to be amazing actually ;) as well as P90's i think...

TM P90's are well known for their range despite being such a short and ugly gun. I pm'ed the guy about the tar, to share my rather bad experince with the little bugger!

what? :blink: right if the only way i could win a match was with a TAR 21 id use my bayonet and see how that went

its not that i hate it (but i do) its just that it dosent work

Walshy, Everyone here likes the LOOK of the tar21, however it is a fundementally flawed airsoft gun. Badly made, does not work well and quite frankly you would be better off with a wet haddock to shoot bb's out of rather than the tar21. As said it is a rather expencive £400 wall hanger that you have to spend another £100+ to make a skirmishable gun

Craig, or you could look at the 97b in this guise (which I did on my one, and love it, flipping brillaint gun straight out the box)

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?reviewID=189

looks very sneaky sneaky but epic none the less puts me in mine of the sa80 l22 but with a suppressor

Archived