Are one man bands operations falling foul of their success?

clumpyedge
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

2 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

So you get all the bulk and weight of an m203 without the ability to yeet stuff at people?

Doesnt sound like something i'd be interested in. A short barreled gun set up right has a nice crack which will do, you want a proper bang just start proper shooting.

Exactly, waste of time. Granted, the videos of it in action were atmospheric.

I'd like to know how it changed players behaviour, initially and over time. Both the shooter and opposition.

If someone sneaks up on me and cracks off one or shots, I'd probably take the hit without an actual BB hit. But does that wear off?

Does the shooter start to pace their shots? 

Makes you think...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

From experience a loud gun just gets you accused of running hot, because loud=powerful

Despite the physical implications of dumping a lot of the shot energy into noise.

Hoping Airlabs can get around to replying to Emails. Desperate for an SVD specific Piston pad and been waiting a while! 

• Supporters
5 hours ago, Seth_K said:

If someone sneaks up on me and cracks off one 

Id call the police as there’s a pervert on the field ! 😱

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

Id call the police as there’s a pervert on the field ! 😱

Better that than paintball 😂

Just buy a GBBR?  My GHK is certainly loud enough.  

• Supporters
25 minutes ago, hunter511 said:

@MagpieAirsoft @Seth_K

I'm not associated with but have got comms with FRV if you wanna PM me?

Now this is a very kind offer to try and help them out , well done bud . BUT it’s a bloody bad state of affairs when customers have to go through a third party to communicate with a business? 

1 hour ago, hunter511 said:

@MagpieAirsoft @Seth_K

Appreciate the offer.

Lo and behold the belt has finally arrived. Pleased with the quality and it's going to work great,  but despite that I wouldnt buy again from FRV as I dont appreciate having to chase up when I have paid for something.

All is good now. Belt on the way!

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/05/2019 at 20:53, hunter511 said:

@MagpieAirsoft @Seth_K

On 22/05/2019 at 21:22, Druid799 said:

Now this is a very kind offer to try and help them out , well done bud . BUT it’s a bloody bad state of affairs when customers have to go through a third party to communicate with a business? 

On 22/05/2019 at 22:20, MagpieAirsoft said:

Appreciate the offer.

Lo and behold the belt has finally arrived. Pleased with the quality and it's going to work great,  but despite that I wouldnt buy again from FRV as I dont appreciate having to chase up when I have paid for something.

On 23/05/2019 at 20:18, Seth_K said:

All is good now. Belt on the way!

Belt has still not arrived from the 23/5/19... What can I say?

Well I would be asking for money back.

Mine was delivered,  however it was a signed for parcel, that the postman just bunged through the cat flap when ineas at work.  If I was dishonest I could easily have just said it wasnt delivered.

If mine was sent signed for, good chance yours was as well, so ask FRV to track it.

2 hours ago, Seth_K said:

Belt has still not arrived from the 23/5/19... What can I say?

9 minutes ago, MagpieAirsoft said:

Mine was delivered,  however it was a signed for parcel, that the postman just bunged through the cat flap when ineas at work.  If I was dishonest I could easily have just said it wasnt delivered.

If mine was sent signed for, good chance yours was as well, so ask FRV to track it.

Yeah, no reply as of yet. He only replied after @hunter511 got involved. I like the guy, I just want my belt.

On 12/06/2019 at 19:09, Seth_K said:

Yeah, no reply as of yet. He only replied after @hunter511 got involved. I like the guy, I just want my belt.

He is on Facebook saying shooter belts despatched same day if ordered before 2pm.

Chase him up

1 hour ago, MagpieAirsoft said:

He is on Facebook saying shooter belts despatched same day if ordered before 2pm.

Chase him up

Should be posted yesterday, so we'll see :)

Belt received :)

On 12/06/2019 at 18:59, MagpieAirsoft said:

Postman left my gate Titan in our blue bin when it was supposed to be signed for. Was so tempted to claim I’d not received it 😂

Archived