Any Airsofters in the tayside/fife part of scotland?

Mad Rag
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

11 hours ago, Aengus said:

Told you so :) I should be up in the next couple of weeks.

i am now realising finger shots hurt like a lot, oh and I had a pryro go off right in my groin 

1 hour ago, Mad Rag said:

i am now realising finger shots hurt like a lot, oh and I had a pryro go off right in my groin 

Yeh you wont catch me without gloves. I've had a few pyro blow up under my arse and it's never fun. Glad to see you enjoyed it though mate. What were numbers like?

10 minutes ago, Aengus said:

Yeh you wont catch me without gloves. I've had a few pyro blow up under my arse and it's never fun. Glad to see you enjoyed it though mate. What were numbers like?

I had ordered some hard knuckled gloves that where meant to arrive yesterday but didn't turn up till today along with my helmet so I had thin craps ones that I got. the numbers where good around 15 on each team. was a really good night.  I really want to get my own gun now hah.

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, Mad Rag said:

I really want to get my own gun now hah

You'll have folk recommend waiting until you have your UKARA, but I just went ahead and bought a 2-tone, which became a 1-tone the minute that it arrived as I had further games booked and that's all the defence that you need.

Got anything particular in mind?

3 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

You'll have folk recommend waiting until you have your UKARA, but I just went ahead and bought a 2-tone, which became a 1-tone the minute that it arrived as I had further games booked and that's all the defence that you need.

Got anything particular in mind?

tbh, i have no idea at all, it something im not clued up on. i have a really tight budget however.

2 minutes ago, Craigmiestro said:

Glad you enjoyed it bud maybe see you this Friday coming 

possible haha, going fwg tomorrow..

Glad you enjoyed it! I keep meaning to look into going to the fortress, it means pistols only for me however, as none of my aegs shoot sub 330fps 😅

Gloves are a definite must for me, hand shots are owie. Indoors I also usually put my hood up. After seeing someone get a BB shot right into their ear it now gives me the heebie-jeebies 😆

3 hours ago, Arwen said:

Glad you enjoyed it! I keep meaning to look into going to the fortress, it means pistols only for me however, as none of my aegs shoot sub 330fps 😅

Gloves are a definite must for me, hand shots are owie. Indoors I also usually put my hood up. After seeing someone get a BB shot right into their ear it now gives me the heebie-jeebies 😆

Just get a couple of extended mags and a tracer for the pistol you’ll be sorted. Either good up or get a dye mask I couldn’t go back since I got one 

21 hours ago, Arwen said:

they defo are owies, in with my thicker gloves it still nips a little, i got shot yesterday between my helmet and eye pro, that stung like a .....

9 hours ago, Aengus said:

Update: Didn’t piss off sandy. DID piss off Johno. Had to pussy foot around for the second half of the day 😅.

Johno either doesn't like me, or he's just the strong and silent type. They're top blokes tho, I wouldn't worry. 

I forgot my paypal email was like the edgy one from 2002 when I was 13, think "pu$$yD3str0y3rz@", but in reverse. That was embarrassing. 

You'll bump into me sometime, literally, I'm 15 stone, I need a room to myself, I'm also barely ever there.

You should try Secton 8 up in aloa, great place, so long as you don't mind taking a leak outside, not my thing personally and as a non-driver, I prefer to give it a miss, but if you can get there it's top notch. 

Archived