@Sitting Duck.

Iceni
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

@Sitting Duck

Anyone know if he's O.K. He's not logged since October, And it's worrying me a little.

I don't know what site's he shoots at, or where he is based. If anyone has spoken to him or knows him in RL just let us know he's all good.

TY.

He was meant to play at the Mall back in October, but don't remember him actually going.

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

I'm hoping he's still typing his next technical post.

Oh God. Imagine it. 4 months worth of Duck's essay length posts all combined into one big book of Airsoft knowledge. Might as well close the forum at that point. 

3 minutes ago, Gepard said:

Oh God. Imagine it. 4 months worth of Duck's essay length posts all combined into one big book of Airsoft knowledge. Might as well close the forum at that point. 

I really hope that's what he is doing. Authoring "The Master Book of Airsoft " 

This is what I like about forums..  Everyone tends to know someone else in the real world and missing people are noticed and their knowledge, banter tends to be missed. 

Makes me want to go offline and lurk for 6 months and see if anyone misses me. 

You wont though haha..

But hoping duckys all ok!! Nice guy and super helpful!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Sorry mate, who are you again...?

No one important.

1 hour ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Missus probably found out how much he wasted on shitty G&G guns and did him in.

:D 

6 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Nope fuck all. 

Sent him a text but all quiet on the Duck front.

Missus probably found out how much he wasted on shitty G&G guns and did him in.

Should of brought TM 😁😋

5 hours ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Nope they are almost as much a waste of cash, unless you mean pistols then yeah.

Only TM I have is a pistol 👍

On 09/01/2019 at 12:36, Iceni said:

@Sitting Duck

Anyone know if he's O.K. He's not logged since October, And it's worrying me a little.

I don't know what site's he shoots at, or where he is based. If anyone has spoken to him or knows him in RL just let us know he's all good.

His local site is Tactical Warfare Airsoft (Croydon), the dude is totally awesome, gave me a number of lifts from the site to a local station, wouldn't take a penny from me.

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters

Long story short, some personal issues

got rather heated - stuff thrown & crap like that - not personal violence but still bad

I done my nut & was a complete w@nker I'll admit - she took off for a few days

all kicked off the Thursday before Mall event & I was a bit fucked up to say the least but yet 99.5% my fault

(did my friggin' nut over something so tiny/stupid - I'm not even going to admit to it - ever)

so I took time out and all that to get stuff sorted and to grips with real stuff that matters

not to flip out at stupid stuff, or spend my time tinkering with peew peew & chill out a bit with family

Think I've hung up my guns so to speak, but just popped in today as it was so quiet & saw my necro HC05

soz Trigg - saw your text but was/still so embarrassed about it all I never responded - I'm a tool as I said

I'm just passing through chaps - don't intend to live on here like I did before

might dust off a gun or two maybe when/if my youngest (11) wants to peew peew like his elder brother did

soz for being a w@nker though and dropping you all like that but I was a messed up w@nker (totally my fault)

(still a prat/nob)

No problem. RL always comes first. 

Just making sure you hadn't woken up in some hotel missing a kidney.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

As long as you're ok, that's the main thing!

It's an actual concern in this day and age when a regular internet persona doesn't appear for a while that something bad may have happened.

Don't be a stranger, you are sorely missed, but at the same time - family comes first :)

Archived