Full auto intermittent shooting

mattyoh1994
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I recently took the ETU/mosfet out of my G&G raider 2.0 and installed it into my Specna arms M4! The gun shoots perfectly fine in semi auto but when it's switched to full auto it will shoot one BB and then with another squeeze of the trigger shoot two BBs and then repeat this cycle with each trigger pull. Anybody know what's causing this so I can try and figure a way to fix it and get it shoring full auto again? Cheers 

Are you using a 11.1?

I heard G&G ETUs don't work well with 7.4s..

Also, heh you installed it correctly?

33 minutes ago, Skara said:

Are you using a 11.1?

I heard G&G ETUs don't work well with 7.4s..

Also, heh you installed it correctly?

It would depend on the generation of ETU. The new ones are supposed to be able to deal with 7.4v

There's not enough to go on with the OP. And I don't know their level of electronics knowledge. It could be something very simple like a mismatched COL, Incorrect tappet plate or install, Or it could be something harder to diagnose like a faulty connection block or failed components on the boards. Without the unit been in front of me, and having a multimeter on it, I can't help.

To be honest my level of knowledge on electronics is pretty basic so when it comes down to that I must admit I am limited. I think its all installed correctly with wiring all tucked away nice and need and everything screwed in place nice and tight. I think by what youve mentioned it could be doing something with the tappet plate... its raised up a little more that what im used to so doesnt actually sit flush to my sector gear! ill take it apart again and see if i can get that to sit right and see if it fixes the problem. 

And to answer your question SKARA im running an 11.1v Lipo so I dont think my battery is the issue

Archived