Holster for a We Browning Hi-Power

napalmjackson
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Does anyome know of anywhere that's sells a decent holster for a Browning Hi-Power, preferably a retention holster, but any holster will do. I was wondering since the Browning Hi-Power is based on the 1911 would the browning fit it a non-retention 1911 holster even with a bit of modification. 

Thanks for any help in advance. 

• Supporters

I believe that your right about the 1911 holster fitting the browning.

• Supporters

I believe so, I'd recommend getting a clone serpa from ebay, you'll pay as little as a tenner, & if you have to mod it at all at least you know its not costing a lot to butcher.

• Supporters

Problem you’ll have with the Hi-power is unless your getting one of the new NATO spec ones the others won’t fit due to the honking big leaf sight on it .

Funny, I just bought a KJW KP09 (CZ-75 para) because it resembles the Browning HiPower mk3 which isn't available as airsoft.

I don't understand why the mk1 was the only one made as airsoft...

I use a generic leg holster from ebay.  Nice'n cheap and includes a mag pouch.

6 minutes ago, EDcase said:

Funny, I just bought a KJW KP09 (CZ-75 para) because it resembles the Browning HiPower mk3 which isn't available as airsoft.

I don't understand why the mk1 was the only one made as airsoft...

I use a generic leg holster from ebay.  Nice'n cheap and includes a mag pouch.

Funny too because I ordered the original Cz75 as well as the hi power 

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, EDcase said:

Yo mean like this one ? 😂😂😂😂

Yeah, I wonder why it took so long for any of the airsoft companies to produce this.

After all it was one of the most widely used pistols in history.

I guess unsurprisingly the current airsoft HiPower is the Chinese Inglis version.

Update: Managed to cancel my KP09 order 😉

• Supporters
4 hours ago, EDcase said:

WOHOO FINALLY!!! :D

Indeed ! with a bit of work you can get leaf sight ones looking better , but I will be buying a MK3 when they hit the market as well as having this one .👍

D2E58F55-9171-4664-88E4-D309C3DF50E1.jpeg

6 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Indeed ! with a bit of work you can get leaf sight ones looking better , but I will be buying a MK3 when they hit the market as well as having this one .👍

D2E58F55-9171-4664-88E4-D309C3DF50E1.jpeg

Where did you get this and this looks awesome great weathering, good job, are those real wood grips? 

• Supporters
37 minutes ago, napalmjackson said:

Where did you get this and this looks awesome great weathering, good job, are those real wood grips? 

It’s a WE that had the leaf sight on top which I ground off with an angle grinder then finished off with a Dremel . There was a small void just over feader I filled this with Mil-putty and sanded smooth .

The rear sight was part of the original sight system I cut off again mil-putty , then sand and shape .

The grips are actually the original plastic ones I’ve just aged and texturised them with paint .

Weathering was all done with we&dry and wire wool . Simples ! 👍

this another paint job I did when I wanted an L1A1 but couldn’t afford one so I made my own out of a king arms FAL  ! 😂😂

Again ive painted the plastic furniture to try and replicate wood .

1380F4A7-8C63-4C58-B20E-B0B98E0A40F9.jpeg

Archived