Spacer for 3x magnifier?

Spuggy1uk
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Couldn't you get a 20mm rail riser and use that?

This spacer came with one of my RDS. Is that what you're after (a small version)?

20190108_214736.jpg

• Supporters
21 minutes ago, Spuggy1uk said:

Hi,

I have the Twist Mount, so the spacer is like this - 

aimpoint-qrp-spacer.jpg

Ooh, gee. I don't know. Wouldn't it just be easier to buy a new mount instead of a specific part? 

Couple variants here: 

Is it a real steel magnifier or a clone? If it's RS it might be worth contacting the manufacturer or store for a replacement part. 

14 minutes ago, Gepard said:

Ooh, gee. I don't know. Wouldn't it just be easier to buy a new mount instead of a specific part? 

Couple variants here: 

Is it a real steel magnifier or a clone? If it's RS it might be worth contacting the manufacturer or store for a replacement part. 

You're probably right, it would be easier! It's a good mount though - just dump the magnifier in a pouch when not needed, rather than sticking out the side.

It's a King Arms clone, but they don't do this part. The only one I found so far was RS (Aimpoint) and it's well steep for a single lump of metal and a few bolts!

• Supporters

Why not have a look at the cheap ass 30mm scope mounts on fleabay (you’ll get one for couple of quid) find one that matches your bolt hole lay out and just use the top half ?

Archived