Anyone used Altai boots?

allyballybee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Did a search on the forum through all the boots threads and didnt see any mention but these seem to be getting good reviews on Amazon and a few independant reviewers. 

https://www.altaigear.com/shop/altai-multi-functional-tactical-boot/

Anyone heard of or tried them? Got about £100 for boots to replace my brother's old army surplus ones which absolutely kill my feet every skirmish. Apart from Haix and Altbergs checking out some other brands that might be suitable

• Supporters

Never heard of them , so I’d be very cautious about them , if you want leather and fabric side zip boots and are happy paying good money for them then I’d highly recommend Bates boots have a couple of pairs of different styles and there dam fine boots . 

22 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Never heard of them , so I’d be very cautious about them , if you want leather and fabric side zip boots and are happy paying good money for them then I’d highly recommend Bates boots have a couple of pairs of different styles and there dam fine boots . 

can't even get them in the UK without paying absurd shipping and duties, to hell with that :)

I'll check them out, thanks. Few different brands i'll check out too, only using them for skirmishes so no need to pay way over the odds :)

Archived