Woolverine Reaper inconsistency

madmogga
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi I have an ICS MARS DMR, with a MAXX hop unit, R-Hopped Prometheus 6.03 barrel, maple leaf bucking, when running this as an AEG I had good results and in my back garden was getting a 2” spread at 25mtr. I wanted to try out HPA so purchased a Woolverine Reaper along with one of their Storm regulators, set up went well, However, the constancy of the BB is now way off, instead of a 2” spread its now more like 15” mostly dropping low with the odd few going high. Out of  10 shots 5 will be good with but with 5 flyers going way high or normally low. with most of them dropping low i thought this was an air seal/pressure issues but I’ve checked air seal and nozzle alignment etc and getting consistent FPS with only 2-3 fps variation  so cannot understand why I am now getting shots going high and low. I have tried a couple of different bucking’s but that’s made no difference.

Anyone know what’s going on? or got any tips or suggestions to help improve the constancy ?

I had the exact same issues with mine on an R hop, solved when I put in a madbull red shark bucking and nub.

Wolverine Reaper Electromechanical, currently sat in a drawer cos it was nothing but trouble. I fixed the hop issue but then the nozzle split in two and the replacement gen2 nozzle works intermittently (50/50 whether it retracts to feed)

21 hours ago, Prisce said:

What BB Weights?

I am using .4 BB's - Geoffs 

9 hours ago, sevizy said:

I had the exact same issues with mine on an R hop, solved when I put in a madbull red shark bucking and nub.

Wolverine Reaper Electromechanical, currently sat in a drawer cos it was nothing but trouble. I fixed the hop issue but then the nozzle split in two and the replacement gen2 nozzle works intermittently (50/50 whether it retracts to feed)

Ok thanks Ive seen a lot of people say the madbull red shark is good for HPA because of the extra grip in the bucking lips so ive ordered a couple to give them a try 

Archived