What is the requirement regarding locking off auto fire when converting an AEG to a DMR?Is it acceptaple to add a physical stop on the fire selector of does it need to be more?Thanks.

Everywhere I’ve played as long as it’s physically not possible to select full auto it’s been fine. My DMR just has a 5p cut in half and bonded onto the outside of the gearbox! 😂

2 minutes ago, E21A said:

GROtto 😎

Always wondered what other sites stipulate. With the Titan MOSFET you can electrically change the fire selector,  Safe-Semi-Semi. 

However havent been to a site that has vocally allowed this yet.

The DMR I had was a purpose built lower receiver so it didn’t have Full auto capability.

You can set a normal AEG to semi only in multiple ways, some a bit Heath Robinson, some quite smart. Have a google and search the forum.

1 minute ago, Prisce said:

Always wondered what other sites stipulate. With the Titan MOSFET you can electrically change the fire selector,  Safe-Semi-Semi. 

However havent been to a site that has vocally allowed this yet.

The DMR I had was a purpose built lower receiver so it didn’t have Full auto capability.

You can set a normal AEG to semi only in multiple ways, some a bit Heath Robinson, some quite smart. Have a google and search the forum.

From memory battlelakes will allow electronic locking 🤔