G&G TGM MP5 SD6 GT ADVANCED + Fitting a Tracer unit

Monkman
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, I was ask to let people know if I came up with a solution to add a Tracer to a SD6...quite simple and seems ok.

My normal tracer was too long to fit inside the suppressor housing, so I thought about a pistol tracer unit.  So I have finally got said tracer unit and it's too thin to just sit inside the SD6, so using some spare foam from my Acetech Predator unit, I fitted it around the Acetech Lighter S and it fits very snuggly inside the suppressor housing and as you can see the alignment for BB travel is fine.

So if anyone else wants a simple solution to a MP5 SD6 tracer unit...here you go.  **I could've really used this yesterday in the dark tunnels..but DPD finally found my package and delivered it today.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

18 hours ago, Monkman said:

Hi guys, I was ask to let people know if I came up with a solution to add a Tracer to a SD6...quite simple and seems ok.

My normal tracer was too long to fit inside the suppressor housing, so I thought about a pistol tracer unit.  So I have finally got said tracer unit and it's too thin to just sit inside the SD6, so using some spare foam from my Acetech Predator unit, I fitted it around the Acetech Lighter S and it fits very snuggly inside the suppressor housing and as you can see the alignment for BB travel is fine.

So if anyone else wants a simple solution to a MP5 SD6 tracer unit...here you go.  **I could've really used this yesterday in the dark tunnels..but DPD finally found my package and delivered it today.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Loving it! 

I wish I could do the same with my JG MP5. Unfortunately the silencer is molded from two bits of plastic hot glued together. So not much scope for taking it apart easily. I am sending mine up to LandWarrior to get one fitted into the hop unit. 

Archived