who do you play with

M_P
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm trying to get my friend who does Air Cadets to come along, although she doesn't seem keen :(

At the mo, it's just me and my Dad.

tell her to look at my loadout pics and you'll see a hidden ATC recognition flash, might change her mind

post-537-1304960854_thumb.jpg

The Spartains are a great bunch of guys, played with them a bit on that patrol that we did in the game with the medic rules, the look on the red's faces when we emerged from the bushes next to their spawn was priceless!

tell her to look at my loadout pics and you'll see a hidden ATC recognition flash, might change her mind

Cool pic! Are you in the RAF then?

• Supporters

Geoffreym that is.one nice loadout I have to say,

I play in a team, as a marksman- (obviously) in a 4 man squad but occasionaly join our sniper taking out people at longer ranges.

I play in a team of 4 1sniper, and 3 assault. My brother (1 of the 4) is in the Market for a m249 so soon will be 2 on assault 1sniper and 1 support gunner.

Cool pic! Are you in the RAF then?

I joined the Air Training Corp in the hope of joining the RAF easily, but i was still waiting to see anybody about anything for 3 years, and then they changed their recruiting methods into an online lottery so i gave up and i am now joining the army as a CMT (combat medical technician)

and also i will join any team willing, as long as they pay petrol costs :rolleyes:

depends when im in england im with a team but once a mounth i go back to ireland and go airsofting with my brother

Archived