UKARA Number

Spyros666
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone hope you’ve had a great Christmas/channukah and new year.

Im spyros, and I was wondering if there’s ANY chance one of you are willing to let me use your UKARA number to purchase a gun. Now I know the laws, but I’m sick of buying blue guns as I don’t have the time to go to 3 games within 2 months.

thank you so much

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re read what you need to do to get UKARA because you have got it wrong. 

Its three games at the same site over 2 months and under 12 months. 

UKARA number is tied to the home address of the skirmisher so everything ordered with that number has to go to that persons registered address.

Stop trying to get around UKARA and do the time like we all have. 

• Supporters
19 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

You’ve got to be kidding, right, OP?

Apparently not ! 😳

• Head Moderator
38 minutes ago, Spyros666 said:

I was wondering if there’s ANY chance one of you are willing to let me use your UKARA number to purchase a gun. Now I know the laws, but I’m sick of buying blue guns.

If blue is not to your taste then you could always buy orange or green guns?

Get a valid defence (and be over 18) and then purchase your own RIF.  Would not expect any member of the forum will help you circumvent the law. 

1 hour ago, Spyros666 said:

Now I know the laws, but I’m sick of buying blue guns as I don’t have the time to go to 3 games within 2 months.

Ha. Hahahaha. Ha.

Logic - I want a gun but can't go to skirmishes. 

Seems legitimate.

28 minutes ago, Immortal said:

The nerve of some people, I mean really... Really?!!

This is the airsoft equivalent of some wee sod asking you to buy fags/booze as you walk past the shop. 

• Supporters

Dunno what all the fuss is about, we've all been there 😏

I'll do it for you mate, pick the gat your after & PayPal the total cost plus a bit for the postage to forward it to you.....simples 😃

P.S. Don't forget to add on my "admin" fee of three grand, seems fair for expecting us to break the law for you, you dopey cnut 😜

42 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Dunno what all the fuss is about, we've all been there 😏

I'll do it for you mate, pick the gat your after & PayPal the total cost plus a bit for the postage to forward it to you.....simples 😃

P.S. Don't forget to add on my "admin" fee of three grand, seems fair for expecting us to break the law for you, you dopey cnut 😜

fee is rather low considering the time you could end up doing.

I’ll do it, select the RIF you want and PayPal me the total cost (friends and family to avoid fees) plus £20 for forwarding postage. I accept no responsibility if it doesn’t arrive to you. 

• Supporters
11 minutes ago, BigStew said:

fee is rather low considering the time you could end up doing.

Lol, not really, jokes on him, I've not got a ukara number 😜.............I've only been playing about 18 years.

Pahahahaah you guys need to calm the down I was only asking wasn’t it? Was I rude? Did I swear? Did I not just ask a question that could be answered with a simple ‘no sorry’? 

You guys need to get a life and stop being so uptight and rude when you don’t like soemthing you read instead of trying to be the funniest smartass on the forum. 

Bunch of kids 

2 minutes ago, Spyros666 said:

Pahahahaah you guys need to calm the down I was only asking wasn’t it? Was I rude? Did I swear? Did I not just ask a question that could be answered with a simple ‘no sorry’? 

You guys need to get a life and stop being so uptight and rude when you don’t like soemthing you read instead of trying to be the funniest smartass on the forum. 

Bunch of kids 

Must be nearly time for the kiddies to go back to school, they’re starting to get bored 😂😂

7 minutes ago, Spyros666 said:

Bunch of kids 

We may need a 'life' but at least we can buy our own toy guns...

• Supporters
6 hours ago, Spyros666 said:

Bunch of kids 

Don't want a blue gun? Get your defense sorted. We've all been there. You're telling me you can't play 3 games in one year? 

Again you guys have no valid reasons for being rude. Okay, fair enough I shouldn’t have asked people to ‘break the law’ for me, but I didn’t expect a yes. And secondly, yes I suppose I may be able to play 3 games in one year which I clearly read wrong as I thought it was something different as stated, for which I apologise. 

As for dentonboy, that was just a stupid response which doesn’t benefit you in anyway, clearly you just want some sort of argument which I promise you will loose.

and as for rocketdogbert, that was actually really comedic. Hilarious joke sir 

24 minutes ago, Spyros666 said:

Again you guys have no valid reasons for being rude. Okay, fair enough I shouldn’t have asked people to ‘break the law’ for me, but I didn’t expect a yes. And secondly, yes I suppose I may be able to play 3 games in one year which I clearly read wrong as I thought it was something different as stated, for which I apologise. 

As for dentonboy, that was just a stupid response which doesn’t benefit you in anyway, clearly you just want some sort of argument which I promise you will loose.

and as for rocketdogbert, that was actually really comedic. Hilarious joke sir 

Well you did ask if anyone would commit fraud, with the potential of a £1000, £2500, £5000 or unlimited fine depending on which part(s) of the VCRA get breached —— along with the beginning of documenting evidence of the crime.

For UKARA it’s 3 games in no less than 2 months at a participating site.

http://www.ukara.org.uk/

However there are other schemes available

• Supporters

@Spyros666

you really are a world class spunktrumpet now fuck off .

there ya go I’ve been offensive and rude to you so now you’ve achieved your objective , will you please go away ?

• Supporters

Must confess we've been getting quite a few of these threads recently, gonna be a shame when the schools go back i'll miss the entertainment.

Spyro- not that it hasn't been made pretty clear by everyone else but doing the 3 games really isnt that hard, especially seeing as you sound like you've already got a couple of guns in 2-tone then it's even cheaper to go to a few walk on games and get registered.

If you were expecting everyone to say no to involving themselves in what can be serious criminal activity for the benefit of some random stranger on the internet why would you even ask? Kind of obvious it wasnt going to get a serious response from any self respecting airsofter.

51 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

@Spyros666

you really are a world class spunktrumpet now fuck off .

there ya go I’ve been offensive and rude to you so now you’ve achieved your objective , will you please go away ?

My father used to tell me that as soon as you swear in an argument you’ve already lost. Not that this is an argument but clearly you can’t comprehend how to have a politer response 

39 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Must confess we've been getting quite a few of these threads recently, gonna be a shame when the schools go back i'll miss the entertainment.

Spyro- not that it hasn't been made pretty clear by everyone else but doing the 3 games really isnt that hard, especially seeing as you sound like you've already got a couple of guns in 2-tone then it's even cheaper to go to a few walk on games and get registered.

If you were expecting everyone to say no to involving themselves in what can be serious criminal activity for the benefit of some random stranger on the internet why would you even ask? Kind of obvious it wasnt going to get a serious response from any self respecting airsofter.

They say ‘those who don’t ask, don’t get’ so to answer your question of as to why ‘I would even ask’, somebody may possibly have said yes, not that I was expecting it anywag  

• Supporters
19 minutes ago, Spyros666 said:

My father used to tell me that as soon as you swear in an argument you’ve already lost. Not that this is an argument but clearly you can’t comprehend how to have a politer response 

It's got nothing to do with politeness. At first it was just a bit of joking around brought about by a dumb question. Then you start to play the victim and get into a paddy because your stupid question got some stupid responses. With or without someone saying "fuck" you're still wrong. Bottom line is nobody is going to give you their UKARA number because THAT WOULD BE ILLEGAL. If you were smart you'd have read the responses and realised you didn't understand what you were asking and learnt from it. But you didn't. Instead you called us all a bunch of kids whilst sitting on your high horse because someone sweared. 

Yes dumb question I am now apparent of that and have accepted that incase you haven’t seen, have I asked again? No. Have I fought the responses that are direct to my question? No. I replied as to the way the responses were written. I do this because you try to act as if this is a big community and blah blah but clearly it’s not as it’s too much of a stretch for somebody to simply say ‘no sorry we cannot so that ‘ without trying to take the piss. It’s not aboht me ‘sitting on my high horse’ as I haven’t been swearing cause I can fucking swear - see? It’s about me trying to make you acknowledge that you don’t need to be rude when somebody asks a simple question 

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, Spyros666 said:

Yes dumb question I am now apparent of that and have accepted that incase you haven’t seen, have I asked again? No. Have I fought the responses that are direct to my question? No. I replied as to the way the responses were written. I do this because you try to act as if this is a big community and blah blah but clearly it’s not as it’s too much of a stretch for somebody to simply say ‘no sorry we cannot so that ‘ without trying to take the piss. It’s not aboht me ‘sitting on my high horse’ as I haven’t been swearing cause I can fucking swear - see? It’s about me trying to make you acknowledge that you don’t need to be rude when somebody asks a simple question 

Just lol..

Please go to bed and read this again when you wake up. 

Archived