6 shot shotguns?

Leader Bee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm planning on getting a cyma 357 for cqb, it's a nice small design but it's only a 3 shot gun. I understand there are 6 shotters out there but Im not fully up to speed...I DO know that I don't want a gas gun so I'm coming g to the community to see if they know of any similar designs to the cyma 357 that is a 6 shotter? Preferably stockless for size issues but might be willing to consider

Thanks

The only 6 shot shotguns are gas, Marui/Golden eagle m870 series and Marui KSG.

• Supporters

And the Secutor Velites gas shotties.

If you do go spring, be aware that there's a lot of very cheap plastic parts to go wrong on tri-shots.  My CYMA is currently more like a 30-shot as it tries to feed every BB into the barrels at once. ;)

You might get lucky, and springers are great fun when they work, but it's not a platform on which I'd like to gamble my day's fun.

I wasn't aware of that Roger. I'd heard they may double feed if not pumped correctly but not that they were likely to break.

I do like the ksg but I'm just not sure about using gas yet. I have an aeg which I'm quite happy with and the only experience with gas I have are moscart 'nades

I am on my second TM Breacher (really regretted trading my first) and it is *well* worth buying one:

- good range

- huge fun

- genuinely rustles the opposition (especially when racking it)

- decent price

- well built

- six shots are a tremendous deterrent

Don't fear the gas.

14 minutes ago, Leader Bee said:

I wasn't aware of that Roger. I'd heard they may double feed if not pumped correctly but not that they were likely to break.

I do like the ksg but I'm just not sure about using gas yet. I have an aeg which I'm quite happy with and the only experience with gas I have are moscart 'nades

Me and the lads I play with run gas pretty much exclusively (We have back up aegs) What is it about gas guns that puts you off?

I love my gas guns, but they do take more work than an AEG to maintain

I have a cheap(ish) gas shotty I just rebuilt for sale in the classifieds if you wanted to try one out ;)

rdb

• Supporters

Could always go for an AA12 , only 3-shots at a time but as it’s an AEG and it’s got a fet fitted and has outstanding trigger response 

Just now, Druid799 said:

Could always go for an AA12 , only 3-shots at a time but as it’s an AEG and it’s got a fet fitted and has outstanding trigger response 

Very true, outstanding gun 👍🏻

• Supporters
Just now, Immortal said:

TM Breacher :D

I love my KSG 😍

46 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Actually, if i am going the AEG route i think I prefer the looks of the SGR-12 :)

Archived