WE Makarov - proper PM version

EvilMonkee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

FYI folks as I know there are a lot of fellow Makarov fans out there (better than a Glock - fact) , seems that WE have released a proper PM version of their Makarov that has pretty much flown under the radar. Just hope it isn't a clone of the KWC/KSC....

48 round pistol mag in one so small? Maybe they mean 18.  

Oddly was looking at these.  Theres a definate gap in the market for russian handguns in airsoft.  Only makarovs and the very ugly tokarev.

Id love a mp-443 grach

• Supporters
6 minutes ago, kasaran said:

Only makarovs and the very ugly tokarev.

Strangely I really like the look of the Tokarev , it’s so ugly it’s beautiful ? 😳 

say’la’vie ! 😆

30 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

why co2? the green gas one is more than gutsy enough :P

Scottish weather.

The KWC makarov was super fiery in blowback performance, even in 2 degree weather. Sucks that the hop up, barrel and mags are trash.

Yeh I have a KSC one which the KWA is just a clone of.  If it works and if I hit you with it basically you should give up airsoft cos you suck and its the worst gun ever.  Hence why I have just bought the WE  :).  Yeh its only a 16rd mag, bit of a typo there.  And it is just a grip change but useful none the less as original grips are a PITA to get to fit onto the PMM version.

You wanted Stechkin ?

And more on the subject of pistols - Stechkin from ICS incoming - 2:20 on video

Soooooooo. this thread made me look at these guns.  only the KWA co2 one and the WE were appearing in shops.  fair enough, only the WE one is viable, the main site i play doesnt allow CO2 guns. 

Today i then watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYKm7kTnMo4

suppressor thing was interesting but then suddenly, theres an ICS makarov out there, the PM2 or whatever.  So I searched specifically and find on facebook....

Dated 2016, but no other information.  the ICS website is rubbish.... what happened with this gun? Is it really taking over 3 years from first reveal to come out? and why does google seem to not find any information about it?  This is a mystery gun...

ics makarov.jpg

2 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

realise the irony that your site doesn't allow co2 guns but a we makarov with it's included barrel extension is, well, not cqb friendly....

Yeah. Its the two site firesupport operate.  No co2 at all.  Can only use my kwc luger at sab (it has a modified valve pin so it shoots 300fps)

Id run it would the silencer tbh

Found specs for the ICS.  Its a co2. So the WE is my only option.

Interesting find re the ICS.  Its them thats doing the Stechkin.

On 03/01/2019 at 12:39, EvilMonkee said:
FYI folks as I know there are a lot of fellow Makarov fans out there (better than a Glock - fact) , seems that WE have released a proper PM version of their Makarov that has pretty much flown under the radar. Just hope it isn't a clone of the KWC/KSC....

I don't always trust the illustrations on some websites. Sometimes they shove up a generic photo of something. 

Do you have any other evidence for this grip? I can't imagine, given the size of the magazine, how it would fit.

I used to have the real steel years ago when I lived abroad and it was available in double and single stack. The single stack was much slimmer.

Yep its a brown grip, basically a screw in replacement for the PMM one.  You have to remember the PMM grips on the Makarov aren't real steel dimensions to start with, and nether is the magazine.  Its fatter, hence the brown grips are a straight drop in but they are airsoft specific - real grips don't fit on it.

Archived