Taiwan Gun MK23

Druid799
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Just a heads up that Taiwan Gun will have the STTI MK23’s in stock again within the next 2-3wks so if you want one check regularly as they don’t last long in stock ! 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Cipher-032 said:

I wonder what the "Heavy weight" part of the gun is? The magazine? 😄

They are quite light pistols.

Get shot by it with the suppressor and barrel extender fitted and you’ll soon find out what the heavy bit is about ! 😵

6 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Get shot by it with the suppressor and barrel extender fitted and you’ll soon find out what the heavy bit is about ! 😵

Oh I know! I have the ASG version, Chronoed it once I got it home. 400FPS!?! Crazy! Soon removed that lot.

• Supporters
12 hours ago, Cipher-032 said:

Oh I know! I have the ASG version, Chronoed it once I got it home. 400FPS!?! Crazy! Soon removed that lot.

A team mate had his from TG and his chrono’ed at 410fps , so he stuck a scope and grip pod on it and used it under the sniper MER rules ! AND he had a couple of good kills as well ! 🤣

• Supporters

Accurate and helpful list good sir . 👍

Having owned both totally agree with the general consensus that the TM is the better one (gosh that’s a surprise!😂) BUT for me is it near £90 better ? No its not , as standard ? Then yes the TM is the better gun but as a lot of owners you end up chucking even more money at it to ‘upgrade’ and I’d rather do that with the cheaper rather than the more expensive one . How many times have we all seen the TM/krytec/etc AEG that’s been upgraded so much that you look at it and think “yup that’s the ‘triggers broom’ of the Airsoft world !” (If you don’t know what that is google it !😉) . Plus TM mags drive you demented when they pop the valve ! 🤬

😂😂😂

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/01/2019 at 13:35, Druid799 said:

Accurate and helpful list good sir . 👍

Having owned both totally agree with the general consensus that the TM is the better one (gosh that’s a surprise!😂) BUT for me is it near £90 better ? No its not , as standard ? Then yes the TM is the better gun but as a lot of owners you end up chucking even more money at it to ‘upgrade’ and I’d rather do that with the cheaper rather than the more expensive one . How many times have we all seen the TM/krytec/etc AEG that’s been upgraded so much that you look at it and think “yup that’s the ‘triggers broom’ of the Airsoft world !” (If you don’t know what that is google it !😉) . Plus TM mags drive you demented when they pop the valve ! 🤬

😂😂😂

Regret 'Upgrading' mine.. Has never fired properly since :( 

Has lost the TM magic, certainly Triggers Broom for sure ;)  

Been meaning to swap out the internals back for the the original and put the 'new' bits in my ASG that for some reason insists on firing two bbs at once to end up with two working guns rather than 2 paperweights for about a year I think, but im lazy :D   

Is the STTI any good compared to the TM? Worth putting a hadron kit in?

• Supporters

Definitely only real difference for me is the TM is so much more smoother than the HFC but with a bit of work it’s just as good .

• Supporters
1 hour ago, AshOnSnow said:

Is the STTI any good compared to the TM? Worth putting a hadron kit in?

Look at the table I posted a couple of posts ago... will answer all your questions. 

Personally, if your upgrading it, I would always go with the ASG/STTI/Y&P/HFC etc

Archived