GHK M4 DMR Build - PTS bits and RS rail - any ideas on what its worth?

Dirtyfilthyscoundrel
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Make/brand: GHK M4

Any accessories included: 

Spec List: 

• Midwest Industries 15" G series M-Lok Rail
  • PTS EPG Pistol Grip
  • PTS EPS Stock
  • PTS Syndicate Airsoft Enhanced Modular Sling Plate Gen 2 (ESP-M2) - GBB
  • TNT 370mm Tightbore fluted and channelled barrel
  • TNT CNC Hop Chamber set (nub etc) 
  • x2 Nozzles (a low power one (340/345fps) and an adjustable one that allows me to put it up to about 400/450fps
  • PTS Syndicate Airsoft PTS AXTS Raptor Ambidextrous Charging Handle
  • Hephaestus Flat CNC Trigger 
  • heavyweight recoil buffer + spring
  • PTS Fortis Low profile Gas block
  • 5x V2 GHK M4 gas Mags (all recently services, all o rings replaced) and im fairly sure one of them is a lightweight mag as there is a fair difference in weight. 
  • numerous spares, including feed lips, mag bases, valve tool for the mags, other assorted O rings
  • fire selector modified for semi auto only, however i do have another fire selector that will allow automatic fire once again. it still has the full auto sear fitted. 
  • very slimline suppressor, that also fits just inside the rail nicely making the freefloat much sturdier. 
  • also have the original stock, pistol grip, RIS front end, sight posts, gas block etc etc etc to put it back to stock (bar the delta ring) including the original box and a damaged lower receiver (i may be missing one or two of the pins however to hold the original gas block in place. 

can optionally come with an XL nuprol hardcase that has been plucked specifically for this rifle and its mags. 

can also optionally come with one or both optics - first is a painted g&p Aimpoint M4 red dot, the second is a Vortex Strike Eagle Short dot (with a vortex cantilever mount) 

this rifle really has been a labour of love, it is currently hopped for 0.4s but would be vicious with 0.3's and even when site legal at 340fps, it is still quite a monster. it makes a terrific noise when the trigger is pulled. 

(LVOA not included) illustrated for the sake of size comparison

unsure if i should be stripping it for parts or if its worth selling as one?

Pictures: IMG_5401.thumb.jpg.f4d820121d6104da5e2c1acad2a92d2a.jpg

IMG_5484.jpg

IMG_5485.jpg

IMG_5486.jpg

IMG_5487.jpg

IMG_5488.jpg

IMG_5490.jpg

IMG_5623.JPG

• 1 month later...

Archived