Help with Warrior Chest Rig Sizing

hdeo1235
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I am looking at getting a Warrior Recon Chest Rig second hand from a guy but I am unsure on the sizings as I have never owned a Warrior rig before. I am a 35 inch chest (90cm) and the chest rig I am interested in is a Warrior Recon in size large, does anyone know if it would be too large or just right?

thanks in advance for the help

You need the medium size recon plate carrier. The below sizing information is taken from the retail page at UK tactical. The official UK warrior seller I believe. 

Size Medium: Will fit up to a size 45" (114cm) chest.

Size Large: Will fit Chest sizes 45" (114cm) to 52" (132cm)

Just now, Encore said:

You need the medium size recon plate carrier. The below sizing information I taken from the retail page at UK tactical. The official UK warrior seller I believe. 

Size Medium: Will fit up to a size 45" (114cm) chest.

Size Large: Will fit Chest sizes 45" (114cm) to 52" (132cm)

Yes, I have seen this as well, I have heard a few people say that the sizes aren't very accurate on there so was trying to gauge what people have had experiences with. Thanks for the info though :)

I've got a recon plate in medium and I've got a 36-37 inch chest measurement and I'd say it's fairly accurate. I can loosen mine up to be completely loose and adjust to be a comfortable but tight fit. 

Just now, Encore said:

I've got a recon plate in medium and I've got a 36-37 inch chest measurement and I'd say it's fairly accurate. I can loosen mine up to be completely loose and adjust to be a comfortable but tight fit. 

Ahhh perfect, that helps a lot. Thank you :D

10 minutes ago, hdeo1235 said:

Ahhh perfect, that helps a lot. Thank you :D

Happy to help! I'm going to assume you're gonna want to get some pouches for attach to the front for holding mags. 

Instead of paying £15-20 for some Airsoft brand mag pouches with molle/PALS attachment straps, look up SA80 quick release mag pouches on eBay. They are the mag pouches used by our armed forces and can be had for ~£3 a pouch. They'll hold M4 mags no problem and are milspec in construction so will last ages in normal Airsoft usage.

Archived