Wanting CO2 pistol ideas

Chris350
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looking for a nice c02 pistol to replace my broken Sig p226 got about 100 to spend.... Any help??

Thanks chris

Just bought a KWC M92 the other week, played with it last weekend and it ran great..even if it was a heavy chunk of metal.  When I came home and picked up my TM HK45 tactical..that really felt like a toy. :)

The KWC is my first foray into Co2, there are more experienced people than I who've probably used a ton of them...but I was quite impressed..but the extra mags were expensive, cheapest I could find were from Bullseyecountrysport.

I had the kwc makarov: the gun itself is solid, snappy and gas efficient... but it shoots a lil hot and the mags are ASS.

Shoots around 370 fps so you'll need to find a way to lower it + the co2 piercing system is trashhhhhh.

On 01/01/2019 at 18:22, Game Cam said:

My KWC M1911 is really good, in all fairness from what i have heard/seen you can't really go wrong with any of the KWC CO2 pistols.

Just received a Cybergun 1911 NBB (same as KWC) CO2 and the (fixed) slide and the inner barrel are loose and rattle. As it's the non blowback, can't take slide off or do anything to remedy this so it's going back. 

EDIT Just did a bit of plinking with it and the barrel is actually fine it's  just the slide around it.  Annoying but it works as it should.  Keeping it and it's pretty accurate too.

On 01/01/2019 at 15:43, GrimSqueeker said:

Asg Cz p09 Duty  👍

I have a po9, polymer slide and I use gas mags rather than co2 but it’s a bloody good gun. The 2 guys I normally go with both have one as well.

If you can wait a month or so, WE-tech are (finally) releasing a Browning Hi-Power MK3 🤩😍🤩😍

Release due Feb but may take a bit longer to actually become available.

Archived