Bolt mp5 brss recoil

Neilb
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all first post on here I used the search bar nothing came up has anyone had one I really want an MP5 and I'm a gbb user so to have the recoil effect in an MP5 for cqb sounds great but compared to other makes and models it ain't cheap looking for owners to confirm if it's worth buying cheers

I’ve owned a Bolt (the M4 with AK mags), strong recoil but it will shake itself to pieces, and is nothing like a gbb.

If you must go electric recoil, I’d recommend TM, as usual

Are the TM ones all plastic?

I've seen the we mp5 gbb but the idea is this would be a back up for my m4/g5

This is the pair I currently have although the cqbr has got a new rail on it now 

MVIMG_20181123_135353.jpg

WE mp5 GBBR is a good shout. ive got one which i love and my friend was running his today and it didnt miss a beat, even in this cooler weather

I ran the WE L85 GBBR on Sunday for a couple of games, performed flawlessly , ran it on red gas but TBH I think it would have been quite happy on green. Different gun I know but even on a chilly day a GBBR can perform really well.

Archived