Reliable GBB pistols these days?

two_zero
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

21 hours ago, two_zero said:

Cool, which gen is the G18, do you know? It has full auto then?

Its the latest one, Gen 4 ? and yes it has full auto........empties a full mag very quickly !

6 hours ago, two_zero said:

What specifically did you not enjoy with the hex glock?

Ugly as an ugly thing on an ugly day, bought it for £50 with two mags, passed it straight onto a buddy 

Are AW hi capas any decent?

If I ever go full bonkers on a GBB I'd like to have something I can tinker with without spending too much.

15 minutes ago, Skara said:

Are AW hi capas any decent?

If I ever go full bonkers on a GBB I'd like to have something I can tinker with without spending too much.

They’re pretty decent, probably best all metal hi-capa off the shelf 

Had a look at their catalogue, those split slide hi capas are sexy.

Around the same price as a TM tho (at least here, for no reason).

Will have a look at my other local shop, he has a few of the glocks in stock atm. If they perform well and the hi capas are on par (or superior ofc) I'm gonna order one..

12 hours ago, Skara said:

Had a look at their catalogue, those split slide hi capas are sexy.

Around the same price as a TM tho (at least here, for no reason).

When I bought my AW, I shot it alongside a TM HK45, a WE hicapa (of some description) and a TM Desert Eagle.
It was the best of the bunch by a country mile.
It felt so good to hold and shoot. The TM's, whilst accurate, just gave me zero feedback and no smile.
So although the AW was the same price - and could be said to not be "better", it all depends on what your definition of better is.
I have had so many lulz running round cqb with the AW and an extended mag. I played the same site with a TM p226 and mp9 - I put them away again after one round (and then sold them) and got my AW out again!

Archived