How should I sling this?

AK47frizzle
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I have a King Arms MDT LSS:

20181229_221327.thumb.jpg.f117ddf894c617f8e4cfc70d866fff38.jpg

And the problem I have is slinging the front. The back has a QD mount I can put on, but i'm not too sure how I should sling the front: rsa sling mount at the front? Or some QD attachment for the available screws near the front? Or should I wrap the front end?

• Supporters

Loop of para cord through one of the holes at the front , job done for zero cost ! 

• Supporters
6 minutes ago, AK47frizzle said:

I thought about that, but i'm just worried the receiver might snap when slnging around my back ahahaha.

Blood hell bud ! If you think that’ll snap it I wouldn’t put any front sling point on it at all sounds like it’s made from solidified yak snott ! (Admittedly some times I think half my guns have been made from it the way they creak and crack ! 😳) 😂😂😂

*Personally* I never run bolties with a sling. That way I can quickly ditch the rifle and run pistol if needed. But What I would do is get a old sling loop, and zip tie it to your buffer tube. I used that on my KC02 with a single point and worked lovely

Archived