Eyepro Recommendations

Sharpe_95
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

Looking to get some eyepro and was wondering what collective experience and wisdom is out there in forum land?

Some key points:

- I will be expecting to wear a FAST style helmet

- I will be expecting to wear a face shield (alla Nurpol wire mesh guard like THIS)

- I would prefer tinted lenses (not for aesthetics) - but this is not an absolute requirement.

- I would prefer to get goggles where possible. I am not 100% comfortable with non wrap around eyepro, nor eyepro without a good solid head strap .

- Views on which goggles have known issues with fogging or, conversely being really good at not fogging will be really useful as I always seem to 'fight the fog' even with glasses.

The goggles i am looking at are shown below. If you own/have owned one, or know someone that uses/used one or if you just have views more generally then I would really appreciate your comments and/or recommendations if you use something similar.

As you can probably tell, I am not that concerned about the price, I would rather (well) over egg the cake when it comes to eyepro.

- Wiley X Spear Goggles (c.£105),  LINK

- Wiley X Nerve Goggles (c.£90) LINK

Wiley X Sg-1 Goggles (c.£100) LINK

- Bolle X1000 Tactical Goggles (c.£70) LINK

- Bolle X800i Platinum Clear Military Safety Goggle (c.£50) LINK

As ever, many thanks in advance for any guidance offered :) 

• Supporters

I quite like the Revision offerings and things like the Locusts.

Havent used/seen any of those your have linked. The ESS V12s get good write ups too.

Archived