Proper mid life crisis and new to forums

NorTac Paddy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

Had to laugh at Jays post earlier re Mid life crisis as I've just finished my first full year of Airsoft at 47! Started out trying to get my 14 yr old boy out and active- he hated it and I got hooked lol. Looking to get out to other sites this year so hope to see some of you guys in the field.😀

Welcome!

I am having the opposite problem, trying to get my dad to come out and play 😁

I have probably bumped into you at CAG before since your in Norfolk but yeah this forum is great for seeing what events are going on in the rest of the country and abroad!

• Supporters

That's more like it.  40-something massive represent.

I wish I could get my 15 year old to try it, but for some reason he's put off by the fact that I always seem to come home bleeding and bruised.  Weird kid.

• Moderators

welcome....:)

my 9yr old wants to play.... he'll have to wait a few more years although may try the low powered kid games at Combat airsoft and see if he enjoys it....

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Hi

Welcome to the forum.  Glad to see some youngsters joining us 😉

Cheers

G

Thanks for all the replies.

Game Cam- yep probably seen you at CAG all right. Unfortunately its five mins away for me so Lazily Im there all the time!

DJBen- I see from the coat of arms you are local to me- I was supposed to be going to Battlestations this weekend but unfortunately had to cancel😏 I will have to make the effort down to Thetford some time!

Cya around

On 28/12/2018 at 13:50, NorTac Paddy said:

Hi all,

Had to laugh at Jays post earlier re Mid life crisis as I've just finished my first full year of Airsoft at 47! Started out trying to get my 14 yr old boy out and active- he hated it and I got hooked lol. Looking to get out to other sites this year so hope to see some of you guys in the field.😀

Welcome aboard to bad your lad didn't like it but it never hurts to have a hobbie to ones self!!

Archived