Hi all

jay1988
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all I'm jay from East Sussex I'm just starting out I was a manager at a out door laser combat site for 9 years and wanted to do airsoft for a while in my spare time now I have changed jobs IV got more spare time I have been looking on surplus store and there are a fue rifles I'd like but unsure of what to get any input in right direction would be appreciated 👍

• Supporters

Welcome! :)

To start have a read through the new players guides and info. If you have any questions let us know!

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Hi

Welcome to the forum.

A G&G CM of some sort without an ETU seems to be the go to starter gun, loads of threads on the forum.

But rent a few times, see if you like airsoft and what guns you like. 

Get UKARA sorted before buying, so you don't end up with a two tone gun. They are harder to sell on, and loads of discussion on forum about the legality of painting it.

Cheers

G

I bought a budget Cyma cm518 for a first gun and really like it, it's accurate, has a hi-cap magazine and is only £100. It's a good starter weapon where you won't lose hundreds of pounds on an expensive gun to find that you hate the sport. 

Archived