Maruzen Mini Uzi

dazzler1312
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Make/brand: Maruzen Mini Uzi Custom (Spring)

Any accessories included: 

Unfortunately one of the 9mm rounds are missing, but still has some of the original bb's 

Found this underneath a box of Christmas decorations 3 weeks ago, I bought this in the mid eighties and forgot i had it. 

I took it to my local site to find out that it was older than most of the players. It worked perfectly and i put some bb's through the chrono at just under 200fps on .20's. It still ejects spent rounds.

I cant find anything of any relevance on the net and would love to know if it has any value?

Pictures: 

Mini Uzi 1.jpg

Mini Uzi 2.jpg

Has to be worth at least £100 purely for it's rarity/Airsoft history.

• 3 weeks later...

Basically, the wife will not let me extend my kit or buy a descent side arm. Is it worth selling to raise something towards keeping the wife quiet?

It's a how long is a piece of string question. It's a collectors piece BUT there isn't much of a collectors scene here, you may have better luck selling it to the states or japan. There used to be a vintage airsoft forum, on which i sold a bunch of JAC, MMC and kokusai stuff i had years ago, but it seems to have disappeared off the face of the net!

I would have happily swapped it for the WE glock I had it was in brand new condition too but it's gone. I'd probably not stretch to £100  maybe £70ish which is around 2nd hand we gbb price maybe even a well loved tm if you find one.

Archived