Umarex glock 17

Nastou
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello guys and Merry Christmas to all! I recently bought a new umarex glock 17 and I tried to swap the trigger spring! After I did I had a problem that the hammer wouldn't lock all the way back and as a consequence it is not cocking right! It only does when I pull it really hard and when I try to shoot it loaded it doesn't! Does anyone have any idea for what might be the problem? I hope I was clear I don't know if my English are enough to make you understand! Thanks in advance 

Which part do you mean? The trigger doesn’t have a spring?

Do you mean the trigger bar return spring, or the hammer spring or the slide catch spring? 

Do you have a photo?

The Umarex has a unique to Airsoft glocks trigger bar return spring

rdb

8 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Which part do you mean? The trigger doesn’t have a spring?

Do you mean the trigger bar return spring, or the hammer spring or the slide catch spring? 

Do you have a photo?

The Umarex has a unique to Airsoft glocks trigger bar return spring

rdb

I mean untried to change the hammer spring and then destruction struck upon me! 

So why did you put the updated spring in it? Did you break the old one?

Any number of issues with not re-assembling it correctly, but more likely the spring is just too strong.

What gas are you using? Are you using an original magazine?

First of all I am using an original mag of umarex the one it came with! Second I was using the Novritch gas the one he features in his site and last no problem had the original spring I just came up with the idea to change it cause I had it spare but when I saw it didn't clock correctly I changed it back to the original but it had the same problem after all! 

Archived