Hello all from the North West

ThePunisher
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Good morning everyone. 

I've been lurking here for a while now and decided to join up. Still a noob on this forum, although I'm a moderator on another. Hoping to become part of the community as I get back in to airsoft. Previously did some CQB stuff and have started Skirmishing now as my 11 year old also wants to get involved. He's on his first at the end of January, and hopefully it's something we can enjoy together as he's hitting those otherwise difficult teenage years.... our 15yo is a typical Kevin & Perry type :hehehe:

• Supporters

Welcome! :)

I live in the North West too. Where abouts do you play?

Hi

welcome to the forum.

Cheers

G

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

5 hours ago, Gepard said:

Welcome! :)

I live in the North West too. Where abouts do you play?

Outpost Chester allow my lad. many places are restricted to over 12's... he's 11. I figure if we can get him used to it over the next 10 months, we can maybe get into some better battlegrounds in 2020. 

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, ThePunisher said:

Outpost Chester allow my lad. many places are restricted to over 12's... he's 11. I figure if we can get him used to it over the next 10 months, we can maybe get into some better battlegrounds in 2020. 

Outpost is one of my locals. Good site. Johnno is the owner. I started there with Paintball when I was about 12.

1 hour ago, Gepard said:

Outpost is one of my locals. Good site. Johnno is the owner. I started there with Paintball when I was about 12.

Good stuff. Jon seems like a great guy. Very accommodating, especially for getting my lad into it. Do you know the Spartan Airsoft team? I know one of their members, so hoping to learn the ropes a little from them 😉

• Supporters
26 minutes ago, ThePunisher said:

Good stuff. Jon seems like a great guy. Very accommodating, especially for getting my lad into it. Do you know the Spartan Airsoft team? I know one of their members, so hoping to learn the ropes a little from them 😉

No, I don't.

And yeah, Johnno is a good bloke. Very helpful and friendly.  

19 hours ago, Gepard said:

No, I don't.

And yeah, Johnno is a good bloke. Very helpful and friendly.  

If you're there for 27 Jan, it would be good to say hi. I'll be the Gorilla looking MoFo with an kid in tow, wearing a lot of shiny new gear before breaking it all in and getting it all dirty

Archived