Midlife crisis 😜

KeenSniperJay
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone, names Jason from West Yorkshire and I’m fairly new to airsoft, but the bug has really bitten me. Started airsoft few months ago (4 to be honest) and can’t get enough. I’ve already got myself an M4A1 Carbine with red-dot, Nuprol tracer, 100th anniversary Colt M1911, tactical vest, leg holster, fast helmet with goggles and face mask 😁

Any recommendations for some decent airsoft site around Would be a great help. 👍

6CF4952D-F756-4F79-BF75-000ACE05ED52.jpeg

• Supporters

Mid life crisis ? How old are you first (so we can judge yay or nay) 

and welcome ! 

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Hi

Welcome to the forum.

If you put Yorkshire in the search box you might find some info of use to you.

Cheers

G

33?????? dude, you're not planning on living long, eh?
CQB - I've only played the first of these three, but have heard good things about the other two.
Halo mill in Huddersfield
The foundry in Leeds
The Stan in Sheffield
Outdoors:
Halo Mill Proving Grounds nr Selby
Havoc Airsoft
Camp Nomad
Camp Sparta
Labyrinth Airsoft at Ripley nr Harrogate

Lol 33, still a youngster 🙂

• Supporters
8 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Haha 33 only a year older than me but I bet you still have all your hair.... you wait till you see @Druid799's tactical zimmer frame

Up ya arse with a dynatec ! 😖

I’m not old , I’m ‘distinguished’ ! 

Some people age like a fine wine 

me ? I age like milk ! 😳

15 hours ago, KeenSniperJay said:

I’m 33 🤪🤪 and still act my shoe size lol

33 ??????? Mid life crisis my arse !

Still a bloody pup ! 🤦‍♂️

😂😂😂👍

10 hours ago, sonofsammo said:

33?????? dude, you're not planning on living long, eh?
CQB - I've only played the first of these three, but have heard good things about the other two.
Halo mill in Huddersfield
The foundry in Leeds
The Stan in Sheffield
Outdoors:
Halo Mill Proving Grounds nr Selby
Havoc Airsoft
Camp Nomad
Camp Sparta
Labyrinth Airsoft at Ripley nr Harrogate

Killhouse in Leeds is a good little close quarters map, and they just opened one on Lincoln too 

11 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Haha 33 only a year older than me but I bet you still have all your hair.... you wait till you see @Druid799's tactical zimmer frame

Cool, bet it’s got some right attachments on it, and yeah I do have hair lol

3 hours ago, KeenSniperJay said:

Killhouse in Leeds is a good little close quarters map, and they just opened one on Lincoln too 

I went down on opening night -cracking venue - much bigger than Leeds, but a totally different style of play needed, due to the set up there.
Definitely worth a visit if you get chance.

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, Solly4568 said:

The word you are looking for is experienced or evolved into my final form 🤣

I like that ! 😁

4 hours ago, Leader Bee said:

How so? I thought I'd seen the map layout on their FB and thought it looked quite similar?

It's a lot lighter than Leeds, for a start - so the light / dark areas aren't as much of a tactical issue as they are at Leeds.
For example, at Leeds, you need to be aware of your shadow - Zero need for that at Lincoln.
The lines of site are FAR longer than at Leeds - in fact in some places you can take shots nearly 2/3 of the arena.
Plus pretty much wherever you are in the arena at Lincoln you can be engaged from multiple directions.
There are no choke points to get through at Lincoln, which means both sides have completely unrestricted access to the full arena.
Leeds as a result can be a bit more measured in terms of pace - whereas Lincoln is much faster.
I thoroughly enjoyed playing at Lincoln - and love Leeds too ( I was there last night 😄 ) ... 

Archived