Anyone know if the asg storm 360 impact is any good?

Compulsive Reload
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

From my experience of having similar lobbed at me in a noisy CQB environment, I predict that you'll be doing a lot of shouting of "PYRO!", "GOT YOU, MATE!" and "MARSHAAAAAAL!" if it lands more than 2m from someone, let alone the claimed 10m.

However, at £40 each including gas, it might be worth the gamble.

12 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

From my experience of having similar lobbed at me in a noisy CQB environment, I predict that you'll be doing a lot of shouting of "PYRO!", "GOT YOU, MATE!" and "MARSHAAAAAAL!" if it lands more than 2m from someone, let alone the claimed 10m.

However, at £40 each including gas, it might be worth the gamble.

Funny enough just seen this.... 

Screenshot_2018-12-17-20-02-33-543_com.google.android.youtube.png

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, Compulsive Reload said:

Funny enough just seen this.... 

Screenshot_2018-12-17-20-02-33-543_com.google.android.youtube.png

Well there you go answered your own question with a bit of research ! 😱

who’da thunk ! 🤦‍♂️

🤣

14 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Well there you go answered your own question with a bit of research ! 😱

who’da thunk ! 🤦‍♂️

🤣

Fair point :( thought I'd post here as like to hear multiple opinions of something before I decide, however Rogerborgs comment on youtube seems to put me on the edge of not buying it, so would you like to recommend me a bfg? 😉

• Supporters

Joking aside bud he is right I’ve used an AI tornado and own a couple of cyclone’s and unless it’s in a very small confined space half the players will miss it going off .

if you do want to go ‘grenading’ then your going to need to dig deeper in your pocket and get either a timed (dynatec) or impact (TRMR/dynatec) BFG .

Me personally I’d recommend the TRMR and the 3-shot 209 base , it brilliant in CQB as it’s just so quick to re-deploy it , I have one plus I was very lucky to pick up an AlphaTec 6-shot grenade 2nd hand(sadly out of production now) so I can lob bangs all over the shop !

😈😈😈

I’ve seen multiple of those ASG grenades break after only a few throws. Peer pressure could break them, nevermind a hard surface. Stay well clear. 

15 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Joking aside bud he is right I’ve used an AI tornado and own a couple of cyclone’s and unless it’s in a very small confined space half the players will miss it going off .

if you do want to go ‘grenading’ then your going to need to dig deeper in your pocket and get either a timed (dynatec) or impact (TRMR/dynatec) BFG .

Me personally I’d recommend the TRMR and the 3-shot 209 base , it brilliant in CQB as it’s just so quick to re-deploy it , I have one plus I was very lucky to pick up an AlphaTec 6-shot grenade 2nd hand(sadly out of production now) so I can lob bangs all over the shop !

😈😈😈

Its usually pretty clear when a frags been thrown at our site but everyone does seen to use bfgs, and there's no way you won't hear those things. Will have a look for one of those then, may put an add up in wanted. 

• Supporters

And the 209’s are cheap as chips , as long as you can get to a real gun shop you can pick up a pack 100 for between £4-7 or around £9-11 from Airsoft retailers .👍

• Supporters

Mmm, it would be nice if they worked better than they do, but they don't.  Good for sites or countries where BFG or pyro is problematic, but in that case I'd go for a Burst XL over a BB grenade as it's more likely to be heard.

I've seen them used a couple of times effectively at indoor CQB sites but sooner or later it seems as though most people swap to BFG's. From personal experience my motivation to move over to BFG's was due to the time it takes to reload the alternatives out there combined with the lack of a timed option for anything other than a BFG or disposable pyro.

Archived