Impression kits driving gun purchases.

kasaran
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

3 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Certainly is a cracking RIF BUT it’s also 3 times the price ! 🤦‍♂️

Not as if the Cyma Aks are crap for the price either ?👍

You managed to miss the tongue in cheek nature of my post, they're actually less than twice the price, also. 👍👍

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Slamz said:

You managed to miss the tongue in cheek nature of my post, they're actually less than twice the price, also. 👍👍

Yup totally missed it 🙄 Doh ! 🤣🤣👍

I 100% have this problem.

I started out with a Flecktarn loadout and, of course, a full length black G36V. 

Next came the Tropentarn KSK loadout and I had to buy a nice FDE G36K...

I now have a complete 'real steel' US Army UCP loadout, complete with helmet and interceptor OTV body armour. This means an M4 is on the cards... 😂

Yeah. Its very much do i get an ak74u or rpk.... both cyma branded mind.  

32 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

And, not or.

Rpk with drum mag...

Plastic or wooden stock on the rpk.  I have modern russian kit. So im guessing plastic.

74u definately wooden cm045a

Firesupport do LCT for around the £250 mark which I think is a really good price.

• 3 weeks later...

Cyma 74u arrived today.  The woodwork is amazing.  Should be the 1 joule version off TG but theres no chrono sheet in the box.  Hope its the right one

• Supporters
5 hours ago, kasaran said:

Cyma 74u arrived today.  The woodwork is amazing.  Should be the 1 joule version off TG but theres no chrono sheet in the box.  Hope its the right one

Be very surprised if it wasn’t the correct one there normally spot on with there orders .👍

• Supporters
On 17/12/2018 at 16:55, Pdubyuh said:

everyone uses multicam these days. 

Speak for yourself! :)

I too suffer from this problem.

A while back I went "Hey I have an entire M81 BDU set (with a patrol and boonie cap), I need an ALICE kit, because that's what a US BDU was designed around." So I got an ALICE belt.

Likewise I went "Hey, an LBV-88 is also period correct and I can DOUBLE my load bearing capabilities without overpacking my belt." So I got one of those.

Then I snagged a picture of a Marine FAST in Panama with a Colt SMG and went "Hey, I need a Colt SMG." And then a long muddled story happened that will end on Monday when my magazine adapter gets here.

And now I have an LC-2 Duckbill belt coming in with a 69 dated buttpack.

I take back my previous statement, this story will NEVER end.

On 09/01/2019 at 10:32, Lozart said:

Speak for yourself! :)

ok Nearly everyone 😛

Yeah, I ahve this problem, hence my UK Police-ish laodout. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/12/2018 at 09:38, Asomodai said:

Not really... But I only have one uniform which is a French F2 CCE type. Influenced by my love for the Famas. It seems to work really well in this country especially in the autumn and winter (Probably because of the extra tan) Unfortunately I am very gun centric so I use money for those above any other uniforms. I do have three types of vest/carriers depending on the situation. 

I am determined to get a black/urban style kit next year though as they would suit the MP5 and P90!

Got any photos of your CCE loadout?

I'm looking to put together one for myself, or the desert equivalent. 

I'm first AEG back in the day was a TM Famas, so I'm going to get myself another one. 😁

18 minutes ago, Smooth_Operator said:

Got any photos of your CCE loadout?

I'm looking to put together one for myself, or the desert equivalent. 

I'm first AEG back in the day was a TM Famas, so I'm going to get myself another one. 😁

FAMAS.thumb.jpg.d81d8d50cb6d9dbdf4fd838092c784f9.jpg46730556_694023960998183_782867440211066880_n.thumb.jpg.58d11349cae484c0db533c39729c0d66.jpgP90.thumb.jpg.6768f5cc54315972c68feaee5f5ccb2a.jpg

First one is of the FAMAS harness system, basically the FAMAS battlebelt. Very lightweight. I have the original tri-famas magazine pouches though none of the photos show it. 

The other two photos show me wearing the French tac vest. Its OK, not a huge amount of molle space because of the giant zip system on the front, but the back has two large bags to carry extra stuff. I wear a CCE dump pouch around my are. I use a Nuprol retention holster for the TM M9 US (The closest to the PAMAS that is not the fixed hop TM M9F)

The shirt is a standard F2 shirt, the buttons like breaking a lot, I have just bought a fleece jumper that mimics French CCE until I replace the buttons. 

The Hat is just a standard CCE booney hat, the foreign legion wore them often. 

The trousers are German made French CCE reproductions. I picked these as they are full length. The French surplus stuff cuts off where the boot starts. 

The Boots are not anything to do with the French. I have arthritis in my toes and the French boots do not have wide sizes that I require.

Good luck with the desert stuff. Its difficult to find. 

3 hours ago, Asomodai said:

FAMAS.thumb.jpg.d81d8d50cb6d9dbdf4fd838092c784f9.jpg46730556_694023960998183_782867440211066880_n.thumb.jpg.58d11349cae484c0db533c39729c0d66.jpgP90.thumb.jpg.6768f5cc54315972c68feaee5f5ccb2a.jpg

First one is of the FAMAS harness system, basically the FAMAS battlebelt. Very lightweight. I have the original tri-famas magazine pouches though none of the photos show it. 

The other two photos show me wearing the French tac vest. Its OK, not a huge amount of molle space because of the giant zip system on the front, but the back has two large bags to carry extra stuff. I wear a CCE dump pouch around my are. I use a Nuprol retention holster for the TM M9 US (The closest to the PAMAS that is not the fixed hop TM M9F)

The shirt is a standard F2 shirt, the buttons like breaking a lot, I have just bought a fleece jumper that mimics French CCE until I replace the buttons. 

The Hat is just a standard CCE booney hat, the foreign legion wore them often. 

The trousers are German made French CCE reproductions. I picked these as they are full length. The French surplus stuff cuts off where the boot starts. 

The Boots are not anything to do with the French. I have arthritis in my toes and the French boots do not have wide sizes that I require.

Good luck with the desert stuff. Its difficult to find. 

Wow, thank you so much for this! 

You certainly look the part.

I've been looking at the pre-Felin spec body armour system - I'll post up some photos when I manage to source a set.

Thanks again! :D

Same for me got a bit obsessed with Russian Alpha group videos and images,then bought a CYMA AK a new red dot a sound amp that looked like the Bulgarian comp then a chest rig  with extra mag pouches oh dear too many mag pouches ordered more mags and a sling to boot,didnt want to buy multi cam so got something I could wear with all my pews Pencott Badlands bought some material as it was way cheaper than buying a helmet/face mask cover and made them myself over the cold winter nights.The only thing I want now is a Holden H9 which I believe is being released this year hopefully I wont need a new holster for it.....hopefully 🙄

Archived