My favourite eBay ad ATM.... 😂

witchcraft58a
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F183587312990

I mean fair one they're hard to get hold of these days, but £160 sheets for 1x Magpul PTS mid cap....

...this has been popping up in my eBay feed for about half a year, it started out a £200 😳

Yeah pretty sure its the 6.. Stupid seller needs to change the title and description to make it clearer, would also make sense to have the pic of the 6 as the first one too..

These will be up on the bay for a while I think!

I've seen that ad, talking to the same guy on a discord server where's he's got them up for sale. £24.40 a mag. I know pmags are good but brand new PTS epms can be had for 20 a mag and they are just as good. Those are never going to sell at his asking price. 

Just got this golden line from the guy:

"Mate, they aren’t made anymore.  New pmags aren’t great, seen these going at 50 quid a pop.   Perhaps research what you’re looking to buy."

That's in reply to me saying: 

"£25 a mag? Brand new PTS epms are £20 a mag and just as good. You're gonna have a hard time shifting them at that price. Best of luck though."

They’ll sell. I’ve seen idiots paying £40 each for them. He sounds like a gobshite though. 

2 hours ago, Encore said:

Just got this golden line from the guy:

"Mate, they aren’t made anymore.  New pmags aren’t great, seen these going at 50 quid a pop.   Perhaps research what you’re looking to buy."

That's in reply to me saying: 

"£25 a mag? Brand new PTS epms are £20 a mag and just as good. You're gonna have a hard time shifting them at that price. Best of luck though."

What is so good about them?

Is it the internals or externals?

I've seen Real Steel Magpul mags used as donor bodies, that would cover externals.

Do PMags have some legendary feeding system?

• Supporters
1 minute ago, PopRocket123 said:

I picked up 10 of these second hand for £100 last yeah. This guys is taking the piss

Ooh, give us a source! ;)

56 minutes ago, Seth_K said:

What is so good about them?

Is it the internals or externals?

I've seen Real Steel Magpul mags used as donor bodies, that would cover externals.

Do PMags have some legendary feeding system?

All they have going for them is the fact the look like some really Gucci looking real steal mags. They were well built and fed really well. But bare in mind this is from back when airsofting as a hobby was in its infancy. They were first high quality reliable mag but today there are several mags that are in the same category so there not as special. 

Like I said you've got the PTS epm's, Kwa k120, vfc qrs etc that perform just as well. 

5 minutes ago, Encore said:

All they have going for them is the fact the look like some really Gucci looking real steal mags. They were well built and fed really well. But bare in mind this is from back when airsofting as a hobby was in its infancy. They were first high quality reliable mag but today there are several mags that are in the same category so there not as special. 

Like I said you've got the PTS epm's, Kwa k120, vfc qrs etc that perform just as well. 

Ta for the info

Archived