Bit of a problem here....

AK47frizzle
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So a while ago, I purchased a second hand King Arms MDT LSS off Leicestershireairsoft. It's a great gun and I love it. But, something still bugs me:

They advertised 3x mags: https://gyazo.com/f4b41c6165606313525a128dcce014cc

However, it came with 2 hpa tapped mags which is not what was advertised. 

I've called them and the bloke on the phone told me that he'd check the ad and if he confirms that it was not as advertised, he'd send 3 gas mags to me. This was 7 weeks ago.

I've emailed them numerous times asking what is happening with the gas mags, but i've never had a reply. I want to dispute them at this point but i'm not sure how: the transaction with done using "worldpay" and god dammit, I can't find a way to dispute with their garbage system. 

So i'm sitting here now wondering what to do. I could call my bank (Santander) and see what they could do but that's all the solutions I can think of atm. I was wondering if people could advise me with this before I try the bank call.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, AK47frizzle said:

So a while ago, I purchased a second hand King Arms MDT LSS off Leicestershireairsoft. It's a great gun and I love it. But, something still bugs me:

They advertised 3x mags: https://gyazo.com/f4b41c6165606313525a128dcce014cc

However, it came with 2 hpa tapped mags which is not what was advertised. 

I've called them and the bloke on the phone told me that he'd check the ad and if he confirms that it was not as advertised, he'd send 3 gas mags to me. This was 7 weeks ago.

I've emailed them numerous times asking what is happening with the gas mags, but i've never had a reply. I want to dispute them at this point but i'm not sure how: the transaction with done using "worldpay" and god dammit, I can't find a way to dispute with their garbage system. 

So i'm sitting here now wondering what to do. I could call my bank (Santander) and see what they could do but that's all the solutions I can think of atm. I was wondering if people could advise me with this before I try the bank call.

Have you tried calling them recently? 

• Supporters

Give them a ring , get the bank involved and then threaten small claims due to breach of contact .

see if that gets a response from them ?

Archived