Army Force Kimber ( Army-009) compatible parts?

Tabitha
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Good morning.

I'll get to the point from the get-go as I usually end up writing a mini novel. 

I am going to be putting together my own, from the ground up, pistol as my 'project' piece.

I have an Army Force Kimber metal slide and body coming. It is an upgrade for a Tokyo Mario M1911 (Kimber) GBB

Now . . Here's where I need to be absolutely sure about the parts.

The internal and external parts for this TM Kimber M1911 are different, depending on where I look.

Some sites and people are saying that as it's based on a TM M1911, that the parts from a TM Hi-Cap 5.1 pistol are all 100% comparable. Simple drop and go switch over from the 5.1 and into this pistol. Other sources are saying that it is NOT the Hi-Cap parts that fit.

I have 3 Springfield 1911 A1 MEU's and have taken all down to 100% parts and back together again. I know what I'm doing with a 1911 and as such know the fun that comes from WE 1911, TM 1911, KJ 1911, etc etc having slightly different parts and fits and THAT'S why I need to do this right and get the right info from the start. One sight says a double stack magazine is used and another one says it's a single stack.

To that end;

Which TM pistols' parts list am I looking to use to order from please? Hi-Cap 5.1, a Warrior?, a TM R28?

I'm not being lazy by asking, I only want to do this right.

Thanks for any help / advice you can give 

Tabi.

20181214_045729.thumb.jpg.cb6ba29ae1da69d10ba8c845c63108e0.jpg

Screenshot_20181206-033607_eBay.jpg

Archived