Rambo Airsoft

Lollingsgrad
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Looking at the website I get the distinct Impression that the website should have been named Rambo.BBGUNZ.co.uk  or some such connotation.

I'd just like to thank Rogerborg in peaking my curiosity in actually clicking and reading the T&C's.

• 1 month later...

Got some more info on this; when you call you get through to BBguns4less. Apparently this is a new site where they're just going to be presenting their better RIFs. Unfortunately it's quite new and unfinished so their stock displays incorrectly; I was looking at a CYMA CM057A SVD which is in stock on Rambo but not on BBguns4less so I called them and they confirmed that the latter was correct.

The guys seemed honest since they suggested I didn't buy it because they probably wouldn't have it. They also actually answer the phone and seemed to know their products so I'm not put off of using them even though I know any site with BBgunz in the name is anathema around here.

1 hour ago, L3wisD said:

The likeness to the SWAS website is uncanny.

@CES_williamson, what say you?

Also very similar to the bespoke website last I remember it...

Nothing to do with me, seems a bit sketchy to me in all honesty!

• Mostly Retired Moderators
35 minutes ago, CES_williamson said:

Nothing to do with me, seems a bit sketchy to me in all honesty!

Ah, no.. didn't mean it was you. More like it looked like they'd stolen your shops likeness :)

Archived