Painting an IF

Whillo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Indeed, it's crap like this that makes me think it SHOULD be harder to own either. It's not exactly hard to qualify yet there's always some lazy sucker that wants to get around it like they're above everyone else. Snowflake generation...

46 minutes ago, padraigthesniper said:

Okay but what happens if you own a two tone gun and you leave it in your loft for 5 years, but then when you get it 5 years later all the paint has flaked off? 

It would not have been painted properly.  But if the paint scratches off in normal use then the offence of modifying an IF into a RIF probably has not occurred.

There is a security van is outside the bank, one security guard is locked in the back of the van, the other is going in & out of the bank with bags of money.

I am walking past and trip over, bumping into the van. 

The guard inside mistakes my bumping on the door as the signal and passes a bag of cash through the hatch.

If I catch the bag and walk off, am I a bank robber?

Its called joking i read too much quora go read some what would you do questions lol 

But yeah you would be... 

But what if the bank put a million in your account by accident would you send it back?... 

(dont answer that unless you want more silliness.)

• Supporters
2 hours ago, padraigthesniper said:

I have a university degree mate... say something

For a supposed graduate the standard of your written English is awful, I can only suppose that you got your degree from the same place as Kermit the Frog and that you wrote your dissertation in finest crayon. 

• Supporters
3 hours ago, padraigthesniper said:

I have a university degree mate... say something

Perhaps he’s got an Art History Major ?

history ! It’s Reputable .

Archived