The Mill, Wigan and Level 2 Airsoft Atherton

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have been to the Mill several times and, though it takes up a full floor of an old building, the set up is full of fairly confined areas - rooms, corridors, lots of doors and little corners etc. The best sort of primary would be a very short AEG/smg or even a pistol.

I have not yet been to Level 2, and only have photos and a couple of video clips on Faceache to go on, but there seem to be more open spaces there. It looks like you can shoot out to 30 yards and beyond in many places.

Of course photos can lie, and so I thought I would ask anybody who has been to both: are these two sites set up for slightly different styles of play?

Not been to Level 2  as of yet, Wouldn't mind giving it a go, I am a member of FAO the Mill, and Thus far have really enjoyed the Site, Definitely a CQB site, Staff are top notch and really have a passion.

Planning on being at the Mill Saturday for a day sesh with my new toys 😎

Level2 airsoft is a regular site for me best indoor site iv been to.. well ran great setup you won't be disappointed I guarantee

They do them3d events like tracer and torches night low lighting.. pistol and shotgun nights aswell 

Thanks Zippy but you haven't really answered my question.

I am old and have physical weaknesses that prevent me from moving fast. At the Mill I can easily move through the confined areas at my own pace.

What i want to know is are there large open killing spaces in Level 2 that require players to run a lot?

i know what you mean. Played at the Wigan Mill and planning to play at Level2.

Level 2 looks to be a bit more bigger and like you said more open space. People who have played at Level 2 have said that its really good. 

I heard that the owner Andy used to Marshall at the Mill as well

https://youtu.be/WQE2FVqFnSU

From the opening on this vid the Market area is open but there are more confined areas of the map

Just have to check it out yourself but i'm sure you won't be disappointed

Note that like the Mill its at the top floor so quite a few stairs to walk up

59 minutes ago, emilianoksa said:

Thanks Zippy but you haven't really answered my question.

I am old and have physical weaknesses that prevent me from moving fast. At the Mill I can easily move through the confined areas at my own pace.

What i want to know is are there large open killing spaces in Level 2 that require players to run a lot?

Aha running I'm no spring chicken 😁 but my mind says yes body says what the hell you doing 🤣 everyone plays at there own pace some run some stealthy.. if you come down and I'm there say hello tell me we've spoke on here and I'll partner up with you and we'll kick arse 👍 that goes for anyone coming to level2 .. I'll be there next on 27th December evening session and 5th of january

Screenshot_20181211-105013_Gallery.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Badllama said:

Bolton.Zippy i'm going for my first time to level2 5th Jan be good to meet up 🙂

You'll enjoy. Come say hello will team up with you if you like 👍I'm there tomorrow got withdrawal symptoms 🤣 not been for a few weeks 

Archived