FRV Tailoring not responding to messages

cyrexx
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, 

That makes 2 of us. 

Like you I haven't heard from him and I emailed them via the contact us on their website. 

Mo 

He’s probably just busy making it all. If it’s any consolation, I’ve bought from him before and the quality is fantastic

• Supporters

If it is that he’s busy then he should let his customers know shouldn’t he ? In business no matter how good your work is any bad PR will knock you back .

• Supporters
21 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

If it is that he’s busy then he should let his customers know shouldn’t he ? In business no matter how good your work is any bad PR will knock you back .

Worse than not delivering? I think not...

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

"Sorry for the delay, I have a backlog in orders at the moment but I'm working on getting them shipped out to you ASAP. Thanks for your patience." 

That's all it takes. Lack of communication really grinds my gears as a buyer and quite frankly there's no excuse for it in my eyes. 

I bought a shooters belt, so I hope it gets shipped soonish.

Only heard good things so I won't contact them but watch this thread.

• Supporters
On 10/12/2018 at 16:14, Immortal said:

People have accidents, illness, systems crash, family pass, break-ins, etc.

I think SWAT have suffered from all of those, plus the dog ate their records.

Is anyone in contact with him?

Nothing from me either. An email in response to the order saying theres a backlog, terribly sorry etc would have been nice as I was hoping for mine before xmas.

Pretty poor service and easily avoidable.

• Supporters
On 13/12/2018 at 12:08, Rogerborg said:

I think SWAT have suffered from all of those, plus the dog ate their records.

Haha so true bud ! 😂

when you come down to it no matter how nice you are , or how good your work is the minute you take money from someone for goods or work to be made or done your private life has no relevance at all you’ve got a contract and that’s that ? You contact the customer immediately end off , for this very reason when I make anything for someone else I never ever take the money till it’s done and ready to go , that way its still ‘just a hobby’ and NOT a business so if work and life get on top of me I’ve got a fall back .

Just thought I should update fellow AFUK members as I received an email from frv tailoring telling me my order is on its way with a tracking number. 

Hope this helps. 

Awesome 👏🏽 

18 hours ago, mogaly674 said:

Just thought I should update fellow AFUK members as I received an email from frv tailoring telling me my order is on its way with a tracking number. 

Hope this helps. 

Helps you as its your order ;)  

Out of interest when did you place the order?

Not long now then...

giphy.gif

Mines arrived also 

Got mine, needed to order a bigger one.

Will deal with it in the new year.

Archived