Question regarding classifieds

MP5er
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone,

I filled out my UKARA forms at my local skirmish site on the 25th November but so far haven’t received the defence email.

The site said they are happy to verify me over the phone, but I haven’t found any online stores that are willing to do that.

Is this an ok method when purchasing from the forum classifieds or do I still have to wait for the number?

I've bought a few guns from the skirmish site shop but they are closing down so didn’t have much stock left, I really want a gbb rifle before my next game day!!

Im not going to have much money left now I’m hooked to airsoft!! Lol

Thanks in advance :) 

13 minutes ago, Immortal said:

Ask the site for your UKARA number. That's all you need.

Oh right, I didn’t realise that! Thank you :)

• Supporters
4 hours ago, MP5er said:

Is this an ok method when purchasing from the forum classifieds

It's entirely up to the seller.  If I were selling to you, I'd be happy to check with the site.  Mind you, I'd probably just trust you if I know where you were playing.

Other sellers may have very different ideas though.  No harm in asking.

19 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

It's entirely up to the seller.  If I were selling to you, I'd be happy to check with the site.  Mind you, I'd probably just trust you if I know where you were playing.

Other sellers may have very different ideas though.  No harm in asking.

Thanks for the info Roger, ironically I got my UKARA email a couple of hours after posting this thread!

The shopping spree begins!

Archived