New to airsoft Hampshire

Rusty_1664
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all.

Thought I’d intoroduce myself on here. Just starting out so any advice etc is more than welcome. I’ve looked through the various forums and topics and I’m starting to get my head round the lingo and acronyms! 

I live in Fleet, Hampshire so I know of a few sites local to me in Eversley and Socom Tactical shop in Fleet which will probably be where I start once I’m up and running.

Anyone else local to me who wouldn’t mind a newbie tagging along please let me know. I’m ex-mil so will probably start out with the few bits of kit I squirrelled away from there before I make any expensive purchases - from just looking on the various shop sites I can see this can be an expensive hobby!

Hi and welcome, it's a great hobby ! Go along to some local games and rent the kit to start with. Get your UKARA and say good by to your bank account Lol . Seriously though it can cost as much or as little as you want, ex military clothing is cheep enough if you need to supplement what you already have, and there are plenty of decent RIF's out there that don't cost the earth. 

Mainly just have fun with it

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Hi

Welcome to the forum.  There are two sites in Eversley, so you'll be spoilt for choice 😉

Our very own @L3wisD  is a marshal sometimes at Ambush in Eversley.

Cheers

G

• Moderators
On 09/12/2018 at 16:24, Gepard said:

Welcome! :)

On 09/12/2018 at 17:45, Jedi_Master said:

Welcome :).

Welcome!! :) 

enjoy the place and spend your cash wisely! :lol:

Hey,

I'm new too and in Hampshire, first time will be this Sunday... nervous as hell! If you want to tag along with other newbies at any point my bf & I are Portsmouth way. We certainly aren't ex mil though so will probably be terrible 😂

Archived