Anyone spoted a proper Airsoft Armorlite AR-10 ?

Vulpiness
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Given how many AR-115 there are, I'm have a hard time finding a AR-10, it seems the logical thing to make with the m4 saturation round here. 

I remember Classic Army making AR-10s.. That was a fuckton of time ago though (2008ish)..

• Supporters

Closest that I can find are SR-25s.  How many folk would know the difference?

Heck, how many would realise it's not an AR-15 unless you bent their ear off? ;)

2 hours ago, Vulpiness said:

Given how many AR-115 there are, I'm have a hard time finding a AR-10, it seems the logical thing to make with the m4 saturation round here. 

On offer if you dont mind the import duty. 

https://www.airsoftgi.com/product/Holiday-Special-Classic-Army-AR10-AEG-Airsoft-Rifle-Black-Factory-Direct-38410/

Officially discontinued and has been for some time so you best jump on it. 

3 hours ago, Asomodai said:

On offer if you dont mind the import duty. 

https://www.airsoftgi.com/product/Holiday-Special-Classic-Army-AR10-AEG-Airsoft-Rifle-Black-Factory-Direct-38410/

Officially discontinued and has been for some time so you best jump on it. 

That's not an armorlite, that's an AR-15 in 7.62. 

Good shout tho, appreciated, even if it's not what I'm looking for. 

Related image

3 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Closest that I can find are SR-25s.  How many folk would know the difference?

Heck, how many would realise it's not an AR-15 unless you bent their ear off? ;)

The charging handle being in the carry handle is a bit of a give away. :P 

35 minutes ago, Immortal said:

They're all ArmaLites; AR = ArmaLite Rifle. :P

Ok ~AR10A1 .:P 

• Supporters

love armalites, but I'm pig 🐷 sick of nearly every "NEW" gun that comes out is yet another armalite variant that's barely distinguishable from all the others.

same goes for why aren't TM/ics/ca etc making their own variants of SLR's/FAL's & other kit that we all crave but wont commit to because not only are they overly expensive but also not big fans of the brands that make them currently.

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, Tackle said:

love armalites, but I'm pig 🐷 sick of nearly every "NEW" gun that comes out is yet another armalite variant that's barely distinguishable from all the others.

same goes for why aren't TM/ics/ca etc making their own variants of SLR's/FAL's & other kit that we all crave but wont commit to because not only are they overly expensive but also not big fans of the brands that make them currently.

i agree, there's very few specific variants i like, and for the most part you can take any standard pattern m4 and convert it into anything you want it to be by changing the rail and the stock.

ironically a proper ar10 would be on my list of approved deviations, but apart from that we need more oddities in airsoft.

Archived