Are you on Father Christmas' nice list? What have you asked for...?

sonofsammo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

A TM MP7 GBB in black.

Sent Santa (the Mrs) the website links and my UKARA number just to be sure Santa picks the right one.

It's like being 12 again waiting for the 25th 🤪

I'm happy having some time off to marshal all my gear and take stock. 

I know I have more stuff than I need, so I'll be very happy with some pewpew time and time with the family and my chickens lol.

Merry Christmas to you all !! :)

Whilst I'm always Santas good boy list - am at that age where if I want any Airsoft Gear I go & buy it myself!!

However, having Airsoft as a hobby does help me out when people are asking me what I'd like for Xmas, so this year have asked for:-

• Longbow 0.45 / 0.48's bb's as you can never have enough of these as back ups
  • Chicken Skinz Pencott Greenzone SRS camo wrap & TM MK23 camo wrap  
  • The good wife is paying for the first 2019 Milsim I have in the diary - x6 planned in at the moment 😀

Mike 

On 08/12/2018 at 11:04, L3wisD said:

Same as every year:

Snow Wolf M41-a Pulse Rifle.

I'm preparing for the disappointment again already... :(

Airsoft World had them on their 'Advent Calender' the other day. I was HUGELY tempted!!

On 09/12/2018 at 08:30, Dentonboy said:

If anyone wants a nice, worn once Crye Precision CVC in 330D MultiCam with 3x Crye Precision 330D MultiCam M4 pouches for that New Year's mid 00s CAG impressions, drop me a line and I'll empty my bulging sack at the end of your bed...

...and I'll despatch the CVC to you too...

Don't tempt me.

Alas everything I have on my Christmas list this year isn't really with Airsoft in mind... although the copious amounts of deadbird stuff I listed will no doubt get worn to a few games.

4 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Don't tempt me.

Alas everything I have on my Christmas list this year isn't really with Airsoft in mind... although the copious amounts of deadbird stuff I listed will no doubt get worn to a few games.

Would do you a good price mate...

5 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

copious amounts of deadbird

Speaking of which, went into the London shop to get a Delta LT for my sister for Christmas and it was so niceeeee I had to get myself one!😂

image.jpg

My Santa has my same stupid attention span..

Wanted a sdik, he's getting me a arp9 xD

2 minutes ago, sonofsammo said:

Holy fuckerola - where from????

Airsoft imports. 1/1 I’m afraid 

Archived