VSR10 Gspec

Seany.exe
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Make/brand: Tokyo Marui

Any accessories included: Box, suppressor, 3xTM mags, original cylinder (+ trigger unit? Haven't looked in the box for a while lol). Stock pouch/rest thing

Unsure of the barrel, I think it's a prommy TB no markings but it's black. Came with the upgrades

Stock TM hop unit with ASP type B arm

PDI W-hold bucking, fairly new

Laylax teflon cylinder

LL Trigger unit/piston etc

Upgraded spring to sniper limit unsure of spec.

TDC modded

Mags have 3d printed tabs on the bottom to aid in removal which works pretty well. 3m Scotch taped on to test before glueing but they held so well i just left them on

"Custom" barrel spacers (paper and electrical tape)

Stock foam filled to eliminate excess sound

Can hop anything i've thrown in it, generally use .45s if available, .4g if not. Last chronod @ 2J with .4s as far as memory serves

Effective range 85m ish, have had a couple of good 100m+ shots

Originally bought this with the upgrades when I first started skirmishing, have since learned to tinker and this is running nice right now.

Blemishes/Marks;

Couple of slight marks on body/suppressor from camo tape being glued onto the gun which was removed once I purchased it, barely noticable, otherwise pretty clean

slight outwards dent on the end of the suppressor from a double feed, does not effect accuraccy

Pictures:  Can add some later, currently at work lol. Just looking for guestimate

• Supporters

Unfortunately upgraded snipers like this don’t usually make what they are worth. Your best bet at getting the most for it is selling it on a game day, where someone can test it and see how good it is.

I would guess you’d get £350 for this, possibly a little more if someone is really looking for one. I’d suggest up at £425 and get them to haggle.

4 minutes ago, Prisce said:

Unfortunately upgraded snipers like this don’t usually make what they are worth. Your best bet at getting the most for it is selling it on a game day, where someone can test it and see how good it is.

I would guess you’d get £350 for this, possibly a little more if someone is really looking for one. I’d suggest up at £425 and get them to haggle.

Agreed with the above, I would start with around the £425 mark as @Prisce said and let the buyer haggle to where you see fit.

Cool thanks guys, was pretty much what I was thinking myself but wasn't too sure. Debating selling this and getting the SRS :P

Archived