Airsoft Youtubers

PACKO Airsoft YT
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

11 minutes ago, CrackCommandoUnit1972 said:

Scout the Doggie does the best vids as far as game play footage goes.

For casual, relaxing videos, yes he's one of the best.

Iirc he was one of the first to offer POV videos :)

I still watch his videos after what? 8 years? 😂

Thing with him is, he doesn't play so he has time to follow other people, get some nice shots and show what players wear/use, which is great (I should have a folder, somewhere in my pc, with some screenshots from his videos to use as reference pictures for a few loadouts)

11 minutes ago, CrackCommandoUnit1972 said:

Scout the Doggie does the best vids as far as game play footage goes.

If you like your videos to be fictional. John can only film one side of the fight at a time, so he inputs random and sometimes older footage from separate game days, where necessary, then edits it all to look how it does. He's a good guy and he got me into Airsoft 10 years ago, by seeing his videos, but I prefer first person perspectives. On a separate note, my current favourite Airsoft channels are Ash32 (although he stopped making them 3 years ago) and you can't beat Swampsniper for story telling and quality gameplay. I've been very lazy of late. Can't be arsed editing videos and haven't played for 2.5 months.... The two might be related.

• Supporters
42 minutes ago, ryaw said:

haven't played for 2.5 months

But think how great it'll feel to unload your balls into someone on Sunday.

[Edit] I rather enjoyed this video of marshals doing test shots.  It's good to see that going on, and especially site regulars being tested.

3 hours ago, PACKO Airsoft YT said:

I am gonna use the chicken for a laugh because the next event (Sunday) is a Christmas special, so I'm dressing up as the cookie monster. I can't wait to see the looks on people's faces when I turn up like a cookie monster with a rubber chicken!!

Any other ridiculous ideas!

Because ridiculous I can do!

IMG_20181120_181440239.jpg

Forget the rubber chicken, should be running around with a giant cookie 

Swamp does some nice vids as well. Liked his reviews on sniper rifles, they're not the usual "duuh dis snipa gud cuz novric hav it".

MSK team (now TRAC) used to make decent videos, worth watching just for the fields they have. Damn faguettes..

Airsoft Alfonse if you want to see the usual overkill murican dude spraying everything with a p* mk46.

Cleanshot was decent, until he got a ssg24, now he's just another clickbait kid like our german friend.

Most Speedsoft vids are lame, often recorded in places way too dark for cameras to see and that f*cking music in the background is pure earbola. Some are fun tho, I think oc airsoft has a few fun ones.

Then there's the Italians -.- take chupacabra (who's on this forum and makes some good vids) out of the equation and you have a clusterf*ck of 12yo kids thinking they're playing cod or something. Or sad depressed men thinking they're SAS/Delta/GOI/SEALs going full tacticool (and full retard as well)..

Meh, not much choice nowadays, I kinda miss the early Novritsch days when he posted actual gameplay instead of blatant advertising..

• Supporters
8 hours ago, Skara said:

I kinda miss the early Novritsch days when he posted actual gameplay

And his own gameplay at that.  I unsubbed a while back during the SSP-1 shilling, and when he seemed to be running other folks' content like some sort of platform.

Thing is, YouTube will come for airsoft channels eventually once they're done banning all the real steel gun content. Enjoy it while it lasts.

20 hours ago, PACKO Airsoft YT said:

Pistol cam

I look forward to it

20 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

I rather enjoyed this video of marshals doing test shots.  It's good to see that going on, and especially site regulars being tested.

Good video, but I'd use a mk23 to test awareness and honesty.

Thing's deadly quiet, you need to pay attention rather than hearing a GBB recoiling 3m behind you.

2 hours ago, Skara said:

Good video, but I'd use a mk23 to test awareness and honesty.

Thing's deadly quiet, you need to pay attention rather than hearing a GBB recoiling 3m behind you.

A totally silent pistol is a tool of the rascal and the coward. 

38 minutes ago, CrackCommandoUnit1972 said:

A totally silent pistol is a tool of the rascal and the coward. 

But the absolute best when checking if someone isn't calling his hits. Target doesn't know where the shooter is, so he has little to no chance to successfully cheat.

Also does not disturb other players in the area.

Win-win

On 06/12/2018 at 21:50, Skara said:

Most Speedsoft vids are lame,.... that f*cking music in the background is pure earbola. Some are fun tho, I think oc airsoft has a few fun ones.

Speedsoft edits are trying to appeal more to the younger crowd music-wise but hey, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Personally I've seen one to many imagine dragons milsim edits 😂. You have a good point about "fun", if I understand what you're saying at least, as airsoft edits do tend to the taking themselves too seriously side so an edit that embraces the shittiness of airsoft is always a good change. 

Some people are starting to take themselves less seriously atm which is good :)

[spoiler title=see]

[/spoiler]

• Supporters
On 06/12/2018 at 21:50, Skara said:

Cleanshot was decent, until he got a ssg24, now he's just another clickbait kid like our german friend.

It's all about the thumbnail.

hNM6ojw.png

58 minutes ago, Aengus said:

Speedsoft edits are trying to appeal more to the younger crowd music-wise

I'm talking about the music played at the field, not the one in the edits :P

I'd like to try speedsoft to see what it's like to run around in lycra clothing wearing a paintball mask and a 600 rps quad sector 1" gun (lol)

by "fun" I mean people not taking the game too seriously, memeing around the field and having a laugh when weird crap happens :) while showing it on YT or other platforms

kinda like what I did Sunday with my team, everyone was so focused on tactics and stealth movement while I just charged with a bolt action and a pistol, going full jihad xD

2 hours ago, Skara said:

I'd like to try speedsoft to see what it's like to run around in lycra clothing wearing a paintball mask and a 600 rps quad sector 1" gun (lol)

You could run the alternative loadout of an Adidas track suit 😉

For packo. Play aggressively - nobody wants to watch you shoot single pixels 60m away, don’t be full of yourself and click bait everything within an inch of its life.

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Aengus said:

Speedsoft edits are trying to appeal more to the younger crowd music-wise but hey, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Personally I've seen one to many imagine dragons milsim edits 😂. You have a good point about "fun", if I understand what you're saying at least, as airsoft edits do tend to the taking themselves too seriously side so an edit that embraces the shittiness of airsoft is always a good change. 

Some people are starting to take themselves less seriously atm which is good :)

[spoiler title=see]

[/spoiler]

Watched these... 

looks fun...

still not not sure what a skimrish is though....😏

29 minutes ago, Aengus said:

That's blyatsoft, not speedsoft comrade 😎

24 minutes ago, AK47frizzle said:

RIP Khanseb's channel.

Heh, rip.

Didn't like his "reviews" but the gameplay was cool

10 hours ago, Aengus said:

For packo. Play aggressively - nobody wants to watch you shoot single pixels 60m away, don’t be full of yourself and click bait everything within an inch of its life.

Thanks for the advice I'll definitely take that in mind, the pistol gameplay should be alor more interesting!

Archived