Gearbox/trigger help

Shane88
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all new to airsoft and the forum. 

I bought a second hand age and the trigger broke so I ordered a new trigger for what I think is a v2 gearbox in an m4 but the new trigger is totally different any help would be great 

image.jpg

1 hour ago, Prisce said:

That will fit, you just have to get the spring in the right place.

It’s a totally different trigger bud and have tried everything 

• Supporters

What you have bought is a trigger for a standard V2 gearbox, what you need is a trigger for a V2 gearbox with a microswitch. That particular one looks like it may be proprietary to G&G.

• Supporters
17 minutes ago, Lozart said:

What you have bought is a trigger for a standard V2 gearbox, what you need is a trigger for a V2 gearbox with a microswitch. That particular one looks like it may be proprietary to G&G.

Learn something new every day, I presumed, wrongly, that that was a mosfet, like the Titan, won’t make that mistake again!

5 hours ago, Lozart said:

Cheers bud. Do you know where I can find one as I cannot find one anywhere or do you know if I can put a different switch in to use the other trigger I bought but one that will work and still be able to put the gun in safe mode as it looks like it will only go into safe mode with the stock trigger. 

6 hours ago, Lozart said:

Cheers for all your help but I have just stumbled on a begadi hw4 gearbox witch is the same as mine but can only find parts from them in Germany so looks like I’ll order 2 to be safe 

• 2 weeks later...

all Sorted now got 2 triggers sent from Germany and also ended up re-wiring the gearbox with a gate asr mosfetand fitting a asg boost unlimited 40k motor, shs piston, m100 spring and a new hop rubber and she now shoots sweet and the trigger feel and response and ROF is a lot better 

Archived