HI

karldavies
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all.
New to the forum, i mainly frequent bike forums been playing airsoft on and off for 10 years.
Based in Blackpool, work in private security.
Biker, Dorsoduro 750 factory, full carbon.
Own a large collection, centerpieces being a Wolverine MTW and a custom Airsoft Masterpiece / STI 2011 Hi cappa race gun.
Rest is mainly HPA converted VFC or TMs and several custom builds including a one of a kind sniper rifle built to my own specification.
Also collect limited/special edition stuff, specifically resident evil pistols :). 
I play at Soukula CQB and Soukula Quarry in Manchester area, plus Pistol Shrimps in Morcombe.
Main hobbies airsoft motorcycles and caring for exotic pets.

Nice to meet you all :).

• Supporters

Welcome! :)

I like the Umbrella loadout. Was thinking of putting something together myself! 

Cheers thats mainly a cosplay loadout, but i have skirmished it a few times.Its a bit too bulky for my play style due to all the additional armour ect UBCS use (i tried to get it as accurate as i could).
When i do wear it tho, i run with my TM sentinel nine or TM Samurai Edge Wesker M9. Also own the WE Biohazard M9 Jill Valentine and Barry Burton M9 V2.

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Archived