Shotgun

Jake bowler
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Errrr, decide what you want and buy it and build it.

I don’t mean to be harsh, but if you can’t find build guides and parts you want by yourself, you’re very unlikely to be able to be able even start building your own gun.

For starters, there are no standard parts in airsoft, nothing will fit anything else and you’ll need to do a lot  of modification and fabrication

rdb

• Supporters

you might struggle a bit with ALL parts needed ?, plus the sum total of parts usually works out much more expensive than buying the complete article from a known brand.

what are you hoping to achieve ?

your best bet will be to go to APS concepts web site they sell all the parts of their M870s but you will spend a lot more than just buying a shot gun off the rack

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Jake bowler said:

I wanting to create something unique 

no offence Jake, but even the best reputable manufacturers often struggle when it comes to making/designing reliable skirmishable guns, especially gas operated guns, & those guys usually have a massive pool of experience to call upon, as well as deep pockets.

while I'm all for people pushing the boundaries, it seems like, in airsoft anyway, that every week someone thinks they're gonna reinvent the wheel, it gets a bit tedious 😉.

I'd be more inclined to suggest you consider cosmetically remodeling an existing shottie, maybe 3d printing parts to get something awesome looking on the outside but maintaining reliability internally ?.

its what I'd do & I've got engineering experience, but what your suggesting is gonna take a lot of commitment with no guaranteed outcome.

• Supporters

As borg said what experience have you got in COMPLETELY disassembling and then successfully re-assembling any gun ? May sound a bit harsh bud but as I’m sure you can appreciate over the years there have been multitudes of these sort of pipe dream requests posted (who remembers typewriter and his builds on Arnies ?🤣) and afraid to say your post does rather wiff of “what am bestest gun ! ?” No hope in hell of it even starting let along seeing completion . 

• Supporters
12 hours ago, Tackle said:

its what I'd do & I've got engineering experience,

You say that, but have you ever created anything this magnificent?

• Supporters
52 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

lol, yeah after posting I looked at his profile & it all came back to me, given his level of painting skills I cant see him building a groundbreaking gat anytime soon 😉

• Supporters
6 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Blood hell had forgotten about this ,  so scamming little feacal stain raises out of the swamp ? 

Archived